Eny 1 need a Host

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Your a gm on Lighting & your a member of Teamspeak . The owner of TS & Lighting is Ali who is knowen to steal server files.

im not saying dont trust you or makeing out that you are not trust worthy but tbh i wouldent trust a member of TeamSpeak.

/HS

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
QUOTE: Your a gm on Lighting & your a member of Teamspeak . The owner of TS & Lighting is Ali who is knowen to steal server files.

im not saying dont trust you or makeing out that you are not trust worthy but tbh i wouldent trust a member of TeamSpeak.

/HS

LMAO @ U he/she. i dont steal files. you should read what Loved1 has said about u in the other post. stfu.. u were the one asking me for a server file & i said no so u decided to fk around & lie.

Last edited:

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
lliam123 said:
QUOTE: Your a gm on Lighting & your a member of Teamspeak . The owner of TS & Lighting is Ali who is knowen to steal server files.

/HS

LMAO @ U he/she. i dont steal files. you should read what Loved1 has said about u in the other post. stfu.. u were the one asking me for a server file & i said no so u decided to fk around & lie.
stfu u hacking ******. u hacked 1 lomcn account, bout 10 id n passes from your ****ty forum that u think owns and your trying to get peoples id n passes by 'hosting' a server for the id n pass database. u suck. **** off u romanian **** stain.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
im willing to giv u ago jimbob if thats still ok? i trust u m8 just leme get a few more things sorted out try get a new cave or 2 in there then ill pm u?

if u can make me 3 caves that wud b gr8 of u. then i can get server underway.

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
HIS NAME AINT LIAM NOR LLIAM HE HACKED THAT LOMCN ACCOUNT OFF MY R/L M8 CALLED LLIAM AND HIS NAME IS HARRY! or Aaron but they r both ******s.

lliam123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2003
London
vera nova-lesre? se ja le MadMax oreta Matrix bentre gay. nama stinto geera fking wankstans, oentre sala soooo. malent da stune. jajajajaja. Steve le Matrix oreta MadMax betre no kenta lol !!!!! kekekekeekeke

i hope you understand what i have said bcoz itsa bad.. some bad shiiiiiitttttttttttttt

joe112

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2006
lliam123 said:
vera nova-lesre? se ja le MadMax oreta Matrix bentre gay. nama stinto geera fking wankstans, oentre sala soooo. malent da stune. jajajajaja. Steve le Matrix oreta MadMax betre no kenta lol !!!!! kekekekeekeke

i hope you understand what i have said bcoz itsa bad.. some bad shiiiiiitttttttttttttt

well say it in english it might help

Status
Not open for further replies.