error mir2.exe

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
im am trying to connect to a diamond 2.3 server i have downloaded there clients what they use to connect to server and all i get is this error

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

and happens every time i try to play every diamond 2.3 server

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
its to do with firewall or router 210% i had the same so i redirected portron router and on my mates i had to shut down his routers firewall for it to work. try plugging pc directly into line (skipping router)

Upvote 0

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
can i ask why do you have a folder called legendofmir with the data/map/wav etc ?

have you installed the client right

lif

Upvote 0

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Make Sure u Named the File Right go into Setup! and check what the files and location of server files have been set to cause it mite be LOMCN_M2 folder name try that

Upvote 0

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
m8 this anit been tested but im w8in for my pcs restore disk but if u look theres a small box that pops up aswell n i seen wat that is on my when it happens it says no sound drivers :S witch is true i have no sound on my pc so i found a website with that code on it n it told me all the reasons y u get it n sound was there.... so if u gt no sound try get some n get bk 2 me if it works * crosses fingers* coz i hope it works with me coz befor when i had sound 2.3 worked on myine befor i lost drivers

Upvote 0

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
m8 this anit been tested but im w8in for my pcs restore disk but if u look theres a small box that pops up aswell n i seen wat that is on my when it happens it says no sound drivers :S witch is true i have no sound on my pc so i found a website with that code on it n it told me all the reasons y u get it n sound was there.... so if u gt no sound try get some n get bk 2 me if it works * crosses fingers* coz i hope it works with me coz befor when i had sound 2.3 worked on myine befor i lost drivers

TY m8 this sorted it i had no sound card driver and i did some updates for sound card driver and it worked =)

Upvote 0