Errors :/

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
Alrite im on the "start" bits and i appear to get an error on all 3 starters ie.login server, dbssvr and the weird named one, ive posted a screenie off 1 of them any help would be great.

edited with all the errors
sorry ive found another error while tryin to return all rows in the sql as follows:

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 51
  • error2.jpg
    error2.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 51
  • error3.jpg
    error3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 50
  • sql error.jpg
    sql error.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
is your Setup.txt be correctly done with all correct passwords, ip's , file locations etc?
to me it looks like you missed something out which i would first check setup.txt. Mainly for passwords and locations

Upvote 0

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
cheers ill try this soon as i get home, any idea about the sql problem?

Upvote 0

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Alrite im on the "start" bits and i appear to get an error on all 3 starters ie.login server, dbssvr and the weird named one, ive posted a screenie off 1 of them any help would be great.

edited with all the errors
sorry ive found another error while tryin to return all rows in the sql as follows:

1. Do you have Chinese(PRC) installed?
2. Your date and time seperator needs to be - instead of . !!!!!!!!
3. Double check all your ips set to 127.0.0.1 and you can log in, then you can set your external ip for outside connectivity. I suggest downloading Idibiga IPSetup program. (Just use search function.) Downloading this will fix this problem.
4. The SQL error is due to problems 1 & 2.

Upvote 0

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
cheers guys i believe ive fixed 2 problems, the "Ei_***" Problem appears i didnt have it set to chinese
and the db server, i still get an error but it just says it cant connect to the login server which is still giving me the same error atm
and the sql is doin excatly the same :/
as shown below(ive pressed the help button to see if it helps u guys figure my prob)

Attachments

• same prob.jpg
    same prob.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK