Euro copy - your thoughts

Join Discord

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Here's the thing, Euro was Brilliant because you would run into people....

That being said If you were to maybe reduce the floor count in the caves, Making them "Smaller" by having less rooms, This would increase the chance of meeting people, preventing it feel so empty.

Gold would need to be worth something... Having Teleports to nearby cave entrances would be good if the costs were high, although it wasn't on euro, Many people hate having to RT to a cave wasting bag space... Also being able to tele to a cave would improve hunting count

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
A low rate server will work aslong as theres plenty to keep people playing.

All donate to Tai and get a LOMCN server going....

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Interesting reply by lapta, defo made me laugh!

who to even say Gamepots was an offical mir server? Never saw any links on wemade website saying we now have a USA server, as wemade has a headquaters in the USA any ways. (btw i am not saying it wasn't offical, just nothing to back up the claims)
it was just mir server with its own twist, and that twist failed after 3 years... and last time i looked, mir revenge had been going for twice that time and still doing pretty well.
yes they have a lot of cool things on USA mir which i would love to add to these files and i will do my best to get to as close to a fully working euro mir server before even thinking about adding usa stuff, hench why ninja's are such a mess.
Reading the forums everyone wants something differant, and all idea will be taken on board, but me and solar will have the final say.
AND YES you will have to pay to play this server, if you don't like the idea of paying to play a mir server then tell us now and we will delete your forums account, as we really do not have time to waste on pointless posts moaning about the server being P2P.

www.lomcn.co.uk had loads of servers, and server owner if you are looking for a server to play. think the best server on there at t he moment is 3 heros, which got a boner the other day as it had been online for a whole 125 day, way hay, and before 3 heros server, it had 3 or 4 other server all of which lasted about a year each. There is p69 which tbh is a very old server but had lots of wipes (i belive) you have dark realm, which used mir revenge files, and has opened at least 3 server, all of which have failed in under a year. So if you just want a server to play which is going to close after a few months and be full of people buying items (like high rate) then *** off to lomcn and find one.
If you want a server that will out last any other server outside of asia and have great support then stick around.

/Lapta

Heres my reply from my forums:

HAHAHAHA lapta is so funny.

Ok for starters, 3heros has been online for this many days: ServerDay=295

Give or take 1-30 days... this basically adds +1 counter every day at 12.. the odd occasion when the server has been down at 12 it obviously doesnt add, thats why i said give or take 1-30 days.

Either way, thats almost a year.

4heros was online for 16months, oldskool was online around 18 months... for high rates that is an extremely good up time.

OS was taken down for a very good reason - we transfered to new files that required a database wipe
4heros low rate was taken down because lind could no longer run it as i was runnin high rate
4heros was taken down because it had run its course and we wanted to try something new w/o assassins which is where 3heros came in.

Lapta makes me laugh tho, sayin his servers been online 3years... he has wiped about 2 or 3 times lol? it was also offline for 6months due to ddos attacks? i know it 100% got wiped cause i remember me and a friend gave him fake paypal IDs and he gave us like £200 worth of GG lol.

He wont be able to provide a euro copy, cause his files are buggy and crap, does he even have a workin assassin?

guys a douche

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

A low rate server will work aslong as theres plenty to keep people playing.

All donate to Tai and get a LOMCN server going....

Do you really think people would play a server run by tai? lol

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
@Tai your a such a power hungry fool. just back off will you..

@Ben you make some of the best and stable server's currently online. just want to wish you luck fella. Ive met Lapta IRL and hes such a prick and up his own arse.

/Ancient

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Big yes please from me, would love to play a new low rate but wouldn't want an exact euro clone or maybe a euro clone but extended from where it ended, one think i wouldn't like to see is all class with aoe skills and i see no harm in having sins in game aslong as there done correctly, looking forward to hear what you choose to do if its a low rate i will be playing for sure.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Anyone who wants something new, give Sijo a try! Agreed its nothing like euro or usa but just something different. Next beta will be in a few weeks :).

In regards to a euro clone, I'd personally play 4h's over euro as its been done far too many times!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Anyone who wants something new, give Sijo a try! Agreed its nothing like euro or usa but just something different. Next beta will be in a few weeks :).

In regards to a euro clone, I'd personally play 4h's over euro as its been done far too many times!

Woah haz dont try hijack my thread biatch!

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I would play a low rate that was close to Euro, i mean no ridiculous items or skins etc..

Would also only play if there were no donations for benefits...

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I would play a low rate that was close to Euro, i mean no ridiculous items or skins etc..

Would also only play if there were no donations for benefits...

I agree, however I do understand a server needs to receive donations for extending its life.

Maybe Donations could be used for Events for the server rather then specific people would be better.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
I hate to say it but anyone that still lives in this "servers should not have donations" world needs to wake up. Nothing is run off of thin air.

Like i said, it will have a gameshop, it wil be the same as on low rate... expire/limited items eg books torchs stat pots etc. no items.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Do it abit faster than gamepot and make it usa style. Donations just add a few crappy things in no game changing items or pots.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
i agree with ben on donations, its a business at the end of the day, you do it to make money, theres no other reason anyone puts up with the crap and hassle of running a server.

time is money my friends.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
tbh 4h low rate was bens best server. It was closed cuz it didnt make enough money if i memba correctly?

Dont put up a euro clone, they are boring. Add more content to 4h LR n stick that back up.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I hate to say it but anyone that still lives in this "servers should not have donations" world needs to wake up. Nothing is run off of thin air.

Like i said, it will have a gameshop, it wil be the same as on low rate... expire/limited items eg books torchs stat pots etc. no items.

could you not add Books, thats like selling Kit, apart from you can't lose it... I enjoyed it when Books were rare and had to be hunted.

Problem with donations, If they are REQUIRED to compete with people using them, Then donations will put so many people off.

If donations gave 5% exp or Drop 5% rate, no more then 5 MC/SC/DC at the most from all buffs then It will be worth playing, Selling Items or Books just ruins the economy.

KR Teleports I disagree, maybe only as far as you can recall

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Well you have to make some comprismise somewhere jamie, if you only put in 5% more exp and 5mc boost, the shop wouldnt make any money to pay for the server.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Well you have to make some comprismise somewhere jamie, if you only put in 5% more exp and 5mc boost, the shop wouldnt make any money to pay for the server.

maybe instant level up to spells ? thats sounds more resonable :P

anyways i think u already found the answer on server so give us an eta ben :p

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom

If we are talking Euro Rate, 5 More DC or the 5% exp is a massive difference.

Why do you not rely on the quality of the server to pull in the donations for nothing?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
We have +100 dc pots and x10 exp pots on 3heros, tehy dotn sell as well as what ud think

no1 would buy 5%, trust me lol