Euro Mir3 exe

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
anyone got it working with the job files yet? without disconnecting you after a few seconds of being ingame?

im sure its just a matter of hexing something out of the exe, what it is I have no clue though...

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
it doesnt matter if you can get it to connect or not
even if you get it to connect it wont be usefull since magic, items (equiping, picking up, using ect), stats on char, .... it will all be bugged due to different buffers being used (aka the numbers will be wrong

Upvote 0

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
you dont actually know that, unless you can get it working though right?

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=22475

The Chinese also have not got it working but they are working on it - the older client + there new one both says "wrong game version" yet the Chinese ones do not - this tells me it a check of some sort not a simple version number. I am guessing the chinese wont talk to korean server and so forth....

The best version to work on is the chinese version because it works striaght away - only thing to sort out is the packets for items and mobs as its obiuosly reading / sending too much and thus messing up..

Upvote 0

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
so you suggest using the chinese exe with qgo's client? i have done that but like you say theres the problem with disappearing mobs and stuff.

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Right - forget the EuroMir3 CLient - it will only work on the English Server exe which we do not have. You go to www.mir3.com.cn - go find yourself something called 3G client - its about the same size as EuroMir3 client with the same maps, wils etc.

Any chinese client I have tried works fine - now to bang home this important point........

Although you can get in game - run around and kill things etc - there is a major problem which renders the client useless as it is UNTIL the chinese work out how to fix it.....

1. Items in your bag/shop etc have the wrong stats - the client is reading/grabbing/getting the wrong information so for exmaple required level is actually the Item number (19045432 sort of thing)...
2. The items cannot be dropped, Used or sold to the shops
3. The mobs give 0 EXP - again its reading the wrong stats

So until the chinese or anybody for that matter figure out the packets etc then its not much more use than to show off etc.

Hope you understand

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Andeh said:
i see, thanks. btw you dont have to be so snappy :)

Never meant it to come across as Snappy - I was just saying I hope you understand - cos until you play with it yourself - you will see what I mean like.

Upvote 0

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
ok ive tried it and I do see what you mean. same thing happens with this client and the euromir3 beta 1 client, although the chinese one is better due to the nice interface.

Upvote 0