Request Euromir 3 exe

Join Discord

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
ok had to start a new thread went off topic on last one...

Can anyone help with getting an exe without gameguard for mir3 or anyone know how to remove it from the exe......

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I'm sure it was around the time of QGO, some guy called Monkey something.

Hopefully he'll get in touch and see if the client connects, will still be years old and have caps of 255 though.

Untitled.png

Should be able to connect the same way you setup 3.38 if the client works

Untitled2.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
hopefully these files will be released to people who can/know what there doing,

are these pre assassin or?

can assassins be added/coded to these files?

Upvote 0

Sedge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2009

These are pre assassin.

Gollum won't release the files they're his precious.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Good luck can't imagine why anybody would want to play these files when GSP server is running with the assassin class and is growing in popularity week by week.

lol ummm Wait Till GSP start the montly Charges to play at the stupid costs they have on there website and see how many of these players stick to the server at least 60-70% of the server wont pay to play lol you dont have to imagine too hard to see that Fact so maybe thats why people want to try get these files up and running?

Sedge edited post and removd hes comment in Red on this post

Upvote 0

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
No sharing isn't just limited this community, there are plenty of others around that you'll find are far worse than here, there's people who have official files and/or source codes who don't share with anyone, it's normal.
From his point of view all it'll do is reduce his player base as the players will be split over x servers.

It'd be nice if they were released but I don't think we should crucify him for not sharing, there should be a server at the end of it, isn't that a good thing?

Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
I believe you can remove the GameGuard root toolkit from the mir3 exe using the program ollydbg
ty ill try :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 AM ----------

No sharing isn't just limited this community, there are plenty of others around that you'll find are far worse than here, there's people who have official files and/or source codes who don't share with anyone, it's normal.
From his point of view all it'll do is reduce his player base as the players will be split over x servers.

It'd be nice if they were released but I don't think we should crucify him for not sharing, there should be a server at the end of it, isn't that a good thing?
ty :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:45 AM ----------

QGO is the Mir3INSTALL.exe?

I think this is the client but obviously you'd need the correct exe to match his files which still should have come in the updates as he said he got loads of updates.

Let me know if you manage to get ingame, if not I dont mind helping if he gives us an IP to try connect to
ty just testing on my pc atm will keep yas informed :)

---------- Post Merged at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 AM ----------

hope all you want its people like you that make me NOT want to pass em on :p if you not helping then please dont post thx

---------- Post Merged at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:15 PM ----------

String resource loaded.12:37:19:Read Emergency Map : [0] 140,24012:38:08:Addr = 56A1B0 | Module = "Server_JOB_ItemGen.exe" | Unit = MudUtil.pas | Class = | Proc/Method = CallStackToStringList | Line = 113Addr = 571AA9 | Module = "Server_JOB_ItemGen.exe" | Unit = svMain2.pas | Class = TFrmMain | Proc/Method = StartTimerTimer | Line = 1545Addr = 57124C | Module = "Server_JOB_ItemGen.exe" | Unit = svMain2.pas | Class = TFrmMain | Proc/Method = StartTimerTimer | Line = 1351
12:38:08:starttimer exception...

any ideas?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
String resource loaded.12:37:19:Read Emergency Map : [0] 140,24012:38:08:Addr = 56A1B0 | Module = "Server_JOB_ItemGen.exe" | Unit = MudUtil.pas | Class = | Proc/Method = CallStackToStringList | Line = 113Addr = 571AA9 | Module = "Server_JOB_ItemGen.exe" | Unit = svMain2.pas | Class = TFrmMain | Proc/Method = StartTimerTimer | Line = 1545Addr = 57124C | Module = "Server_JOB_ItemGen.exe" | Unit = svMain2.pas | Class = TFrmMain | Proc/Method = StartTimerTimer | Line = 1351
12:38:08:starttimer exception...

any ideas?

Have you setup the files? You have to change the information and IP's ect and is your map folder populated

You also dont have a client exe in the mir300 so it may be more difficult to find the correct client version then first thought unless you have it unless any update folders

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dale19741

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2016
Have you setup the files? You have to change the information and IP's ect and is your map folder populated

You also dont have a client exe in the mud300 so it may be more difficult to find the correct client version then first thought unless you have it unless any update folders
all ips changed......map folder populated :)

Upvote 0

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
and all the maps in mapinfo.txt you have in map folder?

The login server configuration option for maps needs to point to the envir folder not the map folder aswell. Just a heads up.

Upvote 0

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Its not that we don't believe you have the files, its more a fact you've left it so long to mention the fact you do and its very hard to find the correct files to make it work now.

I released the GSP files that were left on Wemade's ftp so people are currently more interested in assassins and the latest files, the files you have (which are partly incomplete) are 10 years old.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

blade6742

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2012
Its not that we don't believe you have the files, its more a fact you've left it so long to mention the fact you do and its very hard to find the correct files to make it work now.

I released the GSP files that were left on Wemade's ftp so people are currently more interested in assassins and the latest files, the files you have (which are partly incomplete) are nearly 10 years old.

We arent really interested in what other people are after, Just cant remember how the server files work. If you guys are after the latest version thats fine with me :)

Upvote 0