EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2017
No telestones?? Yes i'm lazy lol, more information about crafting in game would be nice like how to actually craft stuff?? All very confusing tbh which then becomes frustrating at least for myself and i log off.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
No telestones?? Yes i'm lazy lol, more information about crafting in game would be nice like how to actually craft stuff?? All very confusing tbh which then becomes frustrating at least for myself and i log off.
yeah there is loads of telestones >.<
1584180113082.png

open the professions page
1584180134906.png

click either Gathering or Crafting
1584180159608.png
1584180173427.png

then visit any one of the masters
1584180224575.png

click it
1584180249099.png

then click explain
1584180266537.png

EVERY single profession master has this....

if your lazy (which you said you were) your going to struggle here, its not handed on a plate :)

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
yeah there is loads of telestones >.<
View attachment 22630

open the professions page
View attachment 22631

click either Gathering or Crafting
View attachment 22632
View attachment 22633

then visit any one of the masters
View attachment 22634

click it
View attachment 22635

then click explain
View attachment 22636

EVERY single profession master has this....

if your lazy (which you said you were) your going to struggle here, its not handed on a plate :)

Btw, I did the starting forestry quest twice, once in Bichon once somewhere else. I don't know if that's a bug.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Btw, I did the starting forestry quest twice, once in Bichon once somewhere else. I don't know if that's a bug.
are you sure? ive just checked npcs and they only have the quests they should have >.<
if you did you would have 2 BasicAxes

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
are you sure? ive just checked npcs and they only have the quests they should have >.<
if you did you would have 2 BasicAxes

Yes, I'm sure. I had one axe which broke. Then I bought one and after using it for a while I found another NPC giving me that quest. Got a new axe and replaced the used one.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
1. If your not a fan of low rates then this server is definatly not for you and you should look for a different server, if you want instant gratification instead of earning your spells by putting in the time and effort required, just like on euro (afterall this is what its based around) perhaps the OldSkool server is your best bet :)

2. you cant actually do anything AFK besides level spells and your companion in a safezone. mining is not done in deadmine afk against a wall, its not in game. even the fishing cant be done afk as thats rewritten aswell.
Post automatically merged:

Finished working on replacing the MirSet with a RebornSet

View attachment 22438

each piece consists of 9 single scroll parts for a total of 54 scroll parts.

if you played the Low/Rate/LOF server you will be aware of these. Zuma and DeathValley parts are also in game

the Scroll parts can be found on multiple mobs throughout the server. they are without a doubt the best items in the game. it will take alloong time to find/trade them and complete the set, but you can wear any item at level 20 and the set bonus is luck+2 and all major stats +10%

I dont mind earning my spells.

What i dont like, is earning spells i all ready spent 4 years on Euro earning.

No issue with earning new ones, But I aint wasting another 6months/year grinding for flamefield/TDB.

Like, no one will, if you dont do something about that you will 100% flop within a month when the nostalgia wears off.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I totally agree with this @NightScare !! It would be a complete flop!!!

Like could you imagine them doing this to a bigger game? Like imagine a game like World Of Warcraft turning round and going "Right guys going to release the game as it was 10 years ago. PS you have to grind all your chars back to 60 with no perks, mounts of BOA gear" - That would never be successful!.....................................................

Northend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2017
I totally agree with this @NightScare !! It would be a complete flop!!!

Like could you imagine them doing this to a bigger game? Like imagine a game like World Of Warcraft turning round and going "Right guys going to release the game as it was 10 years ago. PS you have to grind all your chars back to 60 with no perks, mounts of BOA gear" - That would never be successful!.....................................................

Erm..... You not heard of World of Warcraft Classic?!?!? They have done this exact same thing and it's SUPER successful hehehe.

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
@Sanjian your intentions are good for the server but I think you will need to compromise with the hardcore grinding aspects and time consuming factors as the mass of people will be put off no matter how great the content.

I’d really like to play this As you’ve put great effort but don’t let it be in vain if the server flops cos it takes 1week to get 00.50% lol..

nobody really has that time and passion anymore

• Dislike
Reactions: Geniusnoob

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
im sure people said the same thing about chrons :)

it might take a week to get .50% at level 50... i dount at level 20 it will be that bad.. it depends how much people play i guess

Reactions: Geniusnoob

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Just to throw in an idea. Once you have bought hosting, does it make any cost difference if you host one or two mir servers on it? You could make a high rate version for those who like it and low rate for others?

If there was this choice, I think I would choose low rate since I don't spend too much time playing and on low rate you don't feel like the whole field has left you in the dust before long. I think the crafting & professions thing really fits only low rate but perhaps could be played on high rate too?

millar333

LOMCN Rookie
Mar 21, 2018
hard to get spell book

i like this server, when wiil be the Officially open ?

sever closed ?

Last edited:

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
im sure people said the same thing about chrons :)

it might take a week to get .50% at level 50... i dount at level 20 it will be that bad.. it depends how much people play i guess

50% in a week is not even that low rate. I mean, back in the day we'd spend months to gain a lvl after 44.

Just to throw in an idea. Once you have bought hosting, does it make any cost difference if you host one or two mir servers on it? You could make a high rate version for those who like it and low rate for others?

If there was this choice, I think I would choose low rate since I don't spend too much time playing and on low rate you don't feel like the whole field has left you in the dust before long. I think the crafting & professions thing really fits only low rate but perhaps could be played on high rate too?

The first question is stupid. If you buy a PC does it make a difference if you run 2 demanding games? A computer has limited resources.

Also I don't think Sanjian likes high rates and he would probably have to rework the whole game as the server is developed from the scratch to be a low rate.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Stuff high rates...make it a long server @Sanjian if done right levels 1-20 can be just as content filled and enjoyable as 30-50

Folk that want to bust it out to lvl40 on day 2 when the GM has spent months on content from lvl 1 and upwards is a kick in the teeth

💯 make it your own mate 👍🏻 Or you won’t be happy yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.