EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

europlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2014
@Sanjian i duno really wht ppl been objecting on but from what you said i can point out tht the problem was not sub price , i think it sound more like the idea of been restricted by some how of playing the game, while having an over priced item on the gg is optional might give ppl dvantage but still optional btw i am not a fan of pay to win servers no offence to any one.
with that been said i understand tht you will need money to make the server run to the standard you like and i am pretty sure your server will with out the need for sub as there is a lot of work been done to it from what i seen so the problem lies most likley in the first few month until you established a player base which will grantee to cover the coast of running and maintain the server and the updates, i got couple of ideas tht might help you if would like to consider any of them.
1- founder packs ( as in an any start up games offer founder pack which will let ppl start abit erlier than the rest of ppl tht way you grantee the money and no on can object or saying it pay to win?!)
2- a 1 time only package tht any player can buy once per account ( you can put some exp+drop scrolls+ time limite items)
i am hoping your server wil not be a pay to win server but you game shop should have few items tht ppl will need and buy (mounts pets ect.) and i am sure good server will generate good revenue providing the server is well balanced and have regular updates . ( my 2 cents :p )

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
heavenarmour is now done and is split into 8 parts with a part dropping from 8 different bosses and must be crafted

1583239072333.png

the item is level 20 and will automatically upgrade in stats at levels 30/40/50, no need to exchange it with an npc or any of that. there is a chance when crafting it for it to have added stats so goodluck!
level 20 stats
1583239226575.png

level 30 stats
1583239246442.png

level 40 stats
1583239296308.png

level 50 stats
1583239317756.png

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
@Sanjian - I know your going to hate this question haha and i have skimmed through previous posts and see back in Jan you didn't want to comment around it but just checking if you know roughly when your looking to Beta / Live or even just a rough idea when you think you will be in a better place to answer that question?

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
used to pay for mir euro after level 21?

ive no issues paying for a good server (ive payed on plenty of bad) - perhaps add a sub badge when inspecting a player so it can be shown whos supporting? (no added stats just the karma)

Reactions: AquaLungs

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
Well you have one player here who will certainly be playing from the off. looks amazing cant wait to explore all of your content at a more reasonable pace,

Reactions: AquaLungs and Belle

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
@Sanjian - I know your going to hate this question haha and i have skimmed through previous posts and see back in Jan you didn't want to comment around it but just checking if you know roughly when your looking to Beta / Live or even just a rough idea when you think you will be in a better place to answer that question?

im looking to do an open beta end of this month. just saving for dedi, i dont want a long beta as most of content is already tested, its mainly pvps that isnt tested to any great extent.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
@Sanjian is it possible to do everything in game playing solo or groups are needed?
you can do 99% of the game solo because ill be playing it solo most of the time.

the one thing that wont be done this year solo is bosses, i would need a high level char with really good kit to solo the bosses now they have phase mechanics and instant wipe mechanics if not killed in a certain time (some bosses have this mechanic not all of them)

as an example, WT is a 3 phase boss, 1st phase is basic attacks/rage, 2nd phase introduces a ranged attack (almost all bosses have some form of range attack to stop wizards just tbolting over a wall, except for a few that you will have to work out) WT's 2nd phase will also occassionally target a random class in range, so the more classes you have in your group the easier it will be to mitigate its damage spread amoungst you all rather than 1 or 2 people. the 3rd phase WT summons an ultimate attack that will instantly kill anyone in range (regardless of being in the group or not) the idea beaing that you are forced to kill it in time, if you dont it insta kills then resets to phase 1, so if your saved by saving grace or revival ring you still have to start from scratch.

i wasnt going to give AI away but there not that technical tbh.

EDIT: once ive got a dedi purchased ill do a full advert as ill need the IP for the advert.

Reactions: Jicaa

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
It's not even Mir 3.

And that's a good thing, just nick the element system and a few abilities and we're good (anyone brings in tempest and Tao explosion I'll verbally assault them tho!)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
the 3rd phase WT summons an ultimate attack that will instantly kill anyone in range
Wonder if there would be some warning of third phase, to give you time to get clear (beyond boss view or need to leave KR?). I can see where you are coming from, you won't get solo/lower levels torturing boss to death, but I can also see it backfiring - basically open the differences btw 'haves/have nots' even wider than usual.

I can also say, my most memorable solo fights of bosses took way too long, all things considering, and it was sweet in those cases when I did succeed in the end. And I remember fondly even some heroic long drawn efforts that ended in my going down or clearing out when run out of pots.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Wonder if there would be some warning of third phase, to give you time to get clear (beyond boss view or need to leave KR?). I can see where you are coming from, you won't get solo/lower levels torturing boss to death, but I can also see it backfiring - basically open the differences btw 'haves/have nots' even wider than usual.

I can also say, my most memorable solo fights of bosses took way too long, all things considering, and it was sweet in those cases when I did succeed in the end. And I remember fondly even some heroic long drawn efforts that ended in my going down or clearing out when run out of pots.
1583310705273.png

this is sent to every player in a range. when that timer hits 0 it will wipe in range then start again

Reactions: Belle

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006
if it speeds things up offer some sort of kickstarter package/pre order sure theres plenty of us eager to help out.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

Just a thought. Have you thought of buying a 2nd hand pc? You don't need a graphics card, monitor, keyboard, mouse, almost anything apart from processor, ram, a motherboard and a cheap tower with a PSU.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Just a thought. Have you thought of buying a 2nd hand pc? You don't need a graphics card, monitor, keyboard, mouse, almost anything apart from processor, ram, a motherboard and a cheap tower with a PSU.
yes i have a few spare bases kicking around at home but I want to avoid hosting it from home, i hosted LoF from home and it was great but i feel a dedi would be more appropriate with the amount of people planning to play at the start, plus now the kids are older, theres just too much traffic going through my broadband to really host it from home now

Reactions: Belle and Pete107
Status
Not open for further replies.