Release EuroReborn - Open Beta

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
??????????????????? did you take meth before or after your stirred your cuppa tea and thought of this
He's referring to a guild name in the BETA.

I noticed someone in the guild yesterday and thought the name was weird, but didn't really deep it like this guy has tbh :ROFLMAO:

peterpan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 1, 2014
??????????????????? did you take meth before or after your stirred your cuppa tea and thought of this
When u cant think of anything on topic, amusing or witty, go for an insult. Quality of banter these days is so low.

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
When u cant think of anything on topic, amusing or witty, go for an insult. Quality of banter these days is so low.
are you okay bud? bad day or something? unsure what me having anything witty or on topic has to do with what i said? its a forum for a reason? i asked you if you take meth for the comment YOU made?? if you think that is a insult.. do you sprinkle fairy dust on top of your cuppa tea? with meth or without? did you find that insulting or past experience ? .. Speaking about staying on topic what relevance does your comment have to mine? none. ciao

peterpan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 1, 2014
Oh well. I'm not sure I follow your thought process here. I commented on an guild name seen in a mir. You chose to comment on drug taking. On topic would have been a comment about the guild name I mentioned. Should I have to explain this? It's a forum for a reason which is

FORUM | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary

a situation or meeting in which people can talk about a problem or matter especially of public interest: a forum for debate / discussion

the matter of public interest was a guild name.
Do you have any thoughts
on the matter?
Have you come across any guild names you thought were more unusual?
What are the best/worst guild names ever in your opinion.
So many relevant possibilities.

Last edited:

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Oh well. I'm not sure I follow your thought process here. I commented on an guild name seen in a mir. You chose to comment on drug taking. On topic would have been a comment about the guild name I mentioned. Should I have to explain this? It's a forum for a reason which is

FORUM | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary

a situation or meeting in which people can talk about a problem or matter especially of public interest: a forum for debate / discussion

the matter of public interest was a guild name.
Do you have any thoughts
on the matter?
Have you come across any guild names you thought were more unusual?
What are the best/worst guild names ever in your opinion.
So many relevant possibilities.
WTF did I just read?

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Okay i found out now why i thought the server was live, saw this thread somewhere, cant wait for the server to come live mate!
Wish you all the best with whats going around you right now, take care and dont give up!