EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
ive 80% completed the last feature i wanted to add before i start to finalise all the bits that are part completed

The EuroReborn Calandar

found in the top righ by your minimap
1665044610261.png

this will display the dates of all upcoming events the server will have, plus any special days where events are being held.

These events are completely automated and will not need the server to be restarted for them to take effect.

You can hover an event for some basic details
1665044697805.png

1665044746183.png

you can also change the month on the left, if you select a month that has already gone then it will display the upcoming events for the next year as displayed in the year info next to the month name

1665044805241.png

if an event has special drops then those drops will only drop on those events and wont appear untill the next year

i have tried to list as many UK based holidays as i can but its pretty simple for me to add/remove more

i will be adding other events as time goes on but if i do then information will be added to the latest information screen found on the char select screen

1665044942935.png

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Massive innovations coming out of this server already, will definitely be playing.
Does the last screenshot tease a beta coming?

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
I am already feeling ambitious about playing this.

Admiring the modernised graphics. Keep it up!

Hope to get in!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i liked the idea of custom cursors but dont like the the official ones so ive made my own for the server

short video of it in action

there are 11 cursors for different actions

i also have a beta/alpha bug list on my dicord im working through if anyone wants some uptodate information on progress

a few of the main ones are companions no longer pick up player dropped items (this includes death drops)

new GUI for unlocking storyline quests

1667121095048.png

1667121119979.png

no items go into belt slots unless inv full or players put them there

you can join the discord here

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
i liked the idea of custom cursors but dont like the the official ones so ive made my own for the server

It just so happens I had few sessions on mir3D again this past week and when I got too strong for the area and was able to make lures, I had problem seeing the custom cursor that looks something like what you have, brownish that easily blends in with the background when it gets busy. I was repeatedly loosing sight of it in a dense mob pileup when you need to click mobs in turn as you have no area damage ability.

I like you made it an option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
ive started working on a radial menu for other players, you ctrl+right click them, radial menu appears.. click buttons from there, will last for atm 5 seconds, clicking anywhere else removes the menu,

you can inspect, add to group, trade, start a cardgame, add to friends, or add to blocked list atm

radial menu will stick to your target player

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
ive started working on a radial menu for other players, you ctrl+right click them, radial menu appears.. click buttons from there, will last for atm 5 seconds, clicking anywhere else removes the menu,

you can inspect, add to group, trade, start a cardgame, add to friends, or add to blocked list atm

radial menu will stick to your target player

I’ve added this to my server but didn’t really like it due to it bugging and freezing the screen but yours is more detailed and looking alot more sexier than what i had in mind lol, great work keep us posted on what other idea’s & features you add!

Cherophobia

LOMCN Member
Jun 13, 2021
Egypt

short video of it in action

there are 11 cursors for different actions

i also have a beta/alpha bug list on my dicord im working through if anyone wants some uptodate information on progress

a few of the main ones are companions no longer pick up player dropped items (this includes death drops)

new GUI for unlocking storyline quests

View attachment 29378

View attachment 29379

no items go into belt slots unless inv full or players put them there

you can join the discord here

best of goodluck
look amazing

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Always nice features in sanjs servers.

I’m still balls deep in mir4 and can’t see that changing anytime soon 😂,probably miss this one.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: Smidge and Sanjian