EuroReborn - The Highest Definition

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
When will this be launching? I normally skip Mir2 as the low graphic's caused me to get seriously painful migrains but this looks to be a lot smoother graphicly so I'd actually risk playing this server.
15th December is live day

Reactions: Vyse

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Certainly, i will be using Patreon which is coded to use patreons API to automatically determine account status so i dont have to do anything and players dont have to "message me to get your stuff" rubbish that these cheap ass cash cows are attempting.
So you say like who don`t have this patreon api to determine account stats is a cash cow server ......
Post automatically merged:

I know going subscription based will lower my user count but im not after a lot of players, im after players who want to enjoy a fair server for EVERY SINGLE PLAYER

1696672684172.png
What about this wich force the player to donate is not like cash cow server????
IS P2W because if u dont pay no acces to 80% from server ....
Sounds like CashCow server and P2W

• Haha
  • Dislike
Reactions: Lee and PoPcOrN

Less

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 6, 2023
So you say like who don`t have this patreon api to determine account stats is a cash cow server ......

P2W entails that the more you spend, the more advantage you get. This is simply a pay to play system which not only is very affordable, it also discourages botting.

Nearly every live server I've looked at currently has some form of P2W, some far more extreme than others, if you look past the initial sub cost and realise that after you spend £10, everyone is on the same level and there's no dropping ££ to be #1 through gold buying, xp boosters, donator kit, skills with ridiculously low drop rates outside of just throwing money at it, luck bonuses or similar upgrades, it's very reasonable.

Sanjian has been working on this **** for a LONG time and deserves to make something back off it, not only that but server hosting isn't free, what part of this is unfair or "p2w" in your eyes?

theduke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2006

you just sound like a penis tbh mate, same jerkoffs who spam poe is p2w cause they ask you to buy a stash tab to trade. Sanjian has to cover server costs and is fair to ask for a small sum for the 2 years+ development time. asking everyone to pay a small sum rather relying on whales to really "p2w" and screwing the balance up. This isn't a copy paste cashcow server that you see here most of the time. This is the server all those "server owners" will be ripping the code off for years to come.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex

youre clueless as to what P2W means

just like anyone who uses patreon and has to ask their players to MESSAGE them to get the gamegold they bought..... what a joke lol

would also like to point out ive fixed more bugs for you than you have ever contributed, but you carry on...

i wondered how long it would be before the egyptions jumped on my back

Reactions: zedina and Jev

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
A good rule for gaining the best experience from levelling is to make sure your within 3 levels of your mob, 5 levels higher you will lose only 10% of the original, but 5 levels lower and you lose 20% of the exp

That smacks of regimented server where low level bravery is snuffed out (going to kill more difficult mobs with the hope of getting ahead faster at the cost of danger and expense of pots).

It eliminates smart thinking like moving to a lower level cave than you are 'rated for' because you get more exp there. Like when warrior gets CHM, it often paid to visit lower level cave where you could mow the mobs like a grass cutting machine vs doing it in the cave where normally you should be given your level. Sometimes I did that to level the skill fast and easy and once it was leveled, I moved to 'higher level rated caves' keeping in mind the exp return on time spent leveling (but sometimes it was just more fun in some lower level cave and I stuck there even when it wasn't the best pay off in terms of exp gained.

As to subscription, it will eliminate casuals and pple like me who don't intend to dedicate their next weeks, months to a steady playing, regularly logging on, who's intention never was to catch up or keep with the top pple

Reactions: Lee and PoPcOrN

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
youre clueless as to what P2W means

just like anyone who uses patreon and has to ask their players to MESSAGE them to get the gamegold they bought..... what a joke lol

would also like to point out ive fixed more bugs for you than you have ever contributed, but you carry on...

i wondered how long it would be before the egyptions jumped on my back
I`m not from egypt mate just asking and i know is hard to make a server and need to make some money after months of work
But you jumped to every server and say "another cash cow server" when you see there is donations
Anyway
GJ for your work and ignore that .....

Reactions: Sanjian

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
I`m not from egypt mate just asking and i know is hard to make a server and need to make some money after months of work
But you jumped to every server and say "another cash cow server" when you see there is donations
Anyway
GJ for your work and ignore that .....
none asked you if you are egyptian or not, you retarded !!

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
As to subscription, it will eliminate casuals and pple like me who don't intend to dedicate their next weeks, months to a steady playing, regularly logging on, who's intention never was to catch up or keep with the top pple
This Is a very valid point. I can't give an alternative to a subscription but limiting the player base would certainly suck because we all love a populated mir server

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
That smacks of regimented server where low level bravery is snuffed out (going to kill more difficult mobs with the hope of getting ahead faster at the cost of danger and expense of pots)

I do love everything about the server, but this is the one thing I would agree with that would be very annoying.

Being punished by exp -% per mob/level/median group level against mob/cave level or however the complicated system works.

The whole point (imo) is to explore, test yourself in different caves, go to high risk/reward areas with highest exp, mob density and drops meanwhile you risk of death by mob or PK.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
The whole point (imo) is to explore, test yourself in different caves, go to high risk/reward areas with highest exp, mob density and drops meanwhile you risk of death by mob or PK.
nothing is stopping you test and explore different caves for drops, just dont expect to get top dolla exp on mobs way past your level.... just like most mmos i play..

Reactions: Timelegend

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
On the side of P2W, everything is P2W if you really drill down far enough, PoE is P2W because they allow trading, which allows RMTing.

A sub system makes sense, you can log on the server still, see if you do fancy paying to unlock all the things or not.
At least the entry to the server itself isn't gated by a sub!

Timelegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 9, 2015
I don't get why some people are against a modest subscription. Is it the £10 a month? You pay more going once to McDonald's...

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I don't get why some people are against a modest subscription. Is it the £10 a month? You pay more going once to McDonald's...

I'm not against any way people want to earn money via their server, as long as the option is open to everyone.

Whether it's Gameshop, Subs or whatever else; then everyone can make their choice on if they want to play/spend on that server.

I'll not digress any further from Sanj's actual release!

@Sanjian was it easy enough setting up the APIs for Patreon ect? just interested in what work was involved :)

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Is not about the money is about the acces ..... if u dont buy this subscriptions u dont have acces to 80% from server .... he force you to donate ....

Less

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 6, 2023
Is not about the money is about the acces ..... if u dont buy this subscriptions u dont have acces to 80% from server .... he force you to donate ....
It's a reasonable amount and allows everyone to donate the SAME amount to get the SAME experience

hence, no pay to win. Pay to access is VERY different, please educate yourself. Do not die on this hill.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
The topic of payments is useless and it drifts far away on the main subject which is how much quality this server has and how much it has to bring to community.
Agreed, was defending his model but ultimately you can't justify it to people who don't understand

Bring on December!

Reactions: zedina