Evilmir mob questions

Join Discord

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I read this, from td.

· changed it so evilmirs parts do not upgrade every time you kill him, instead they upgrade every 3 kills (even tho evilmirs attack itself does keep increasing every kill). this way his drops evolve slower but his strenght increases a bit more (so basicaly if ppl kill him about 12 times or more he'll be spawning mob 6 and useing dropfile 6.txt but he'll also have about 60 extra dmg on his fire spell and 144 extra dmg on his thunder spell making him also a much stronger boss then he was when he first spawned, bear in mind every server reset also resets evilmirs strength back to 0 so he's 'weaker' again)
· made evilmir use mob name 1-6 now: example: first time evilmir spawns he uses mob called '1' as the parts arround him (also uses 1.txt from the dropfiles and stuff) then next 2 times he uses '1' aswell and the 3th time he'll use '2', ....
· for the record: evilmirs flame attack uses his mc for his flamecircle and his sc for his mass thunder dmg calculator

Have a small question, what would the mob RACE/RACEIMG/IMGINDEX be for the 1/2/3/4/5/6 mob parts in monsterDB? ty.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I read this, from td.

Have a small question, what would the mob RACE/RACEIMG/IMGINDEX be for the 1/2/3/4/5/6 mob parts in monsterDB? ty.

Ops, im retarded.

RACE 140
RACEIMG 90
IMGINDEX 801

For anyone whos as thick as me. :D

Upvote 0

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
1 2 3 should alrdy be in the database, just gotta add 4 5 6 :P

Yeah thats what i figured out about 20 seconds after posting lol.
Its cost i normally scroll straight past all that stuff. :eek:

Upvote 0