EvilMir Server New + Improved

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Been on there read it all, Come on lets face it server is dead, You wont trust any body with your files so might aswell let it die.
youve got a point tbh.

hall has already offer'd to host. and brought the dedi for the server to keep online. but he cannot face the fact that hall has freind's and has family who are on the same IP (on 3 different pc's) thats where we got slagged off saying hall is sharing his pc.

/ancient

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
youve got a point tbh.

hall has already offer'd to host. and brought the dedi for the server to keep online. but he cannot face the fact that hall has freind's and has family who are on the same IP (on 3 different pc's) thats where we got slagged off saying hall is sharing his pc.

/ancient

lmao why can`t Hall speak for himself you seem to want to defend him alot and you seem more keen than him to host the server you even said the other day you have access to his pc`s im not letting the files go to somewere where a more than a few people can access his pc and the dedi he bought and tamper with files hence maybe making server unstable and corrupt,Hall seemed a genuine guy i trust him it`s you who is at his house alot and have access to his pc who i don`t trust, and like i said me and my wife are sharing a router and my ip is like 190.12.21.100 and her`s is 190.12.21.101 i didn`t know 3 pc`s could connect to the internet useing the same ip through a router as mine is different to my wifes ?

/JayZ

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lmao why can`t Hall speak for himself you seem to want to defend him alot and you seem more keen than him to host the server you even said the other day you have access to his pc`s im not letting the files go to somewere where a more than a few people can access his pc and the dedi he bought and tamper with files hence maybe making server unstable and corrupt,Hall seemed a genuine guy i trust him it`s you who is at his house alot and have access to his pc who i don`t trust, and like i said me and my wife are sharing a router and my ip is like 190.12.21.100 and her`s is 190.12.21.101 i didn`t know 3 pc`s could connect to the internet useing the same ip through a router as mine is different to my wifes ?

/JayZ

Jayz your such a muppet. i defend hall because ive known him for the last 16year's and theres many ways of seting up a Router. you can seperate the ip's like uve just shown but you can share the Router ip *which show's on the net* dosnt mean the PC ip is the same.
and i enjoyed the server (AND DAYDIE) has done a good job on it.

/ancient

Last edited:

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Jayz your such a muppet. i defend hall because ive known him for the last 16year's and theres many ways of seting up a Router. you can seperate the ip's like uve just shown but you can share the Router ip *which show's on the net* dosnt mean the PC ip is the same.

/ancient

lol whatever mate whilst you even go to Hall`s house you/he will not be getting the server files/Hosting i dont trust you, enough said so leave it now please.
Thank You

/JayZ

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lol whatever mate whilst you even go to Hall`s house you/he will not be getting the server files/Hosting i dont trust you, enough said so leave it now please.
Thank You

/JayZ
lol well i couldnt give a flying fk if you dont trust me. end of the day the server is down people want it to come back online. just keep lookin for a trustworthy host will you.

/ancient

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
day, your being bloddy perfetic......... its like saying, i wont let u use my car becuase your sister hates me... and he MIGHT break it..

Your saying you trust hall, but not daneo. Where do you draw the line? you got to trust people... and the servers simply staying down because your too scared to trust somebody.

Thing is, your server files are not as safe anywhere they go, and im sure somebody could easily hack onto what ever pc you are using, so face the facts, you either trust hall or you dont, daneo has jack **** to do with it.

And if im correct, you have a donation npc? where does the money go? and im 100% sure, not every server makes enough money from donations to pay for the server. YET they still pay. You got 30-45 users on? about 25%-50% will donate £5 - £10, therfore giving you £50-£200 a month for a server. I dont know server prices, but im sure that would be more than enough for a month

Last edited:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Thread Closed.
Reason: The server is offline, and there are replies that are off-topic and not needed.

If the server comes back online and you wish to have this thread cleaned and opened, please get in contact with me or another member of the LOMCN staff.

/Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.