EvilMir Server v1.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
SERVER REWIND NOT WHIPEEEEE

lol. oh wel

were to lvl from 0-40? i forgotten

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
Come on Ur A Server Owner You Need to Be making Sure ur spelling is correct Mate.

Whiped What the hell. :S
what a Moron
And This Is Correct Spelling Putting A Capital At The Start Of Every Word.
That is incorrect punctuation my friend.

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
i was lvl 50... with best pro ring ingame .... i am guynna quite enjoy the whipe will give every 1 a good opertunity to lvl

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
well i think if u wipe it i think a lot of players will find another server and they probs dnt wnt it its not a big deal just leave server as is and put it back up

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Sorry but if there is a wipe because of some tit then this server will die down very fast , ive spent time in leveling my wizard and my tao and i have to restart all of that , it is compleatly stupid dd you should of known better about the gms if u had deleted it none of this would of happend.

i aint releveling if theres a wipe , you know the people who got leveled now just delevel them and make them start over but dont make everyone else pay for there retarded actions

strido

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 20, 2006
damn, i hate them fights in snakes, guna happen all over again.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Its not to late to cancel the wipe, im sure he has backed up the accounts, or still has the files with the accounts.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
if sum 1 hacked m2 server before, they will just do it agian,, this time it will be more effective cus every 1 will be noobs

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
i cba to play this server again , because if someone if found making items again there will be another wipe and another and another and we will be lvling for nothing. Cyas!

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
tbh i think that the people that dun this should be deleveled its stupid to whipe all the players iv been playing server 2-4 days and reached 43 that good 4 me n i dont wanna loose it alrdy

Status
Not open for further replies.