EvilMir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010
Re: EvilMir - Closed

*NOTE* If you do not like the server or have anything positive to say or help. please do not comment, Cheers. *NOTE*

Since some1 has still been dosing the server, i have put it down untill i can buy a company hosted dedicated host.

Untill then i am going to be doing ALOT of updates and changes to improve the server. If you have any ideas or suggestions which would help evilmir improve when back online please comment and let me know..

Sorry for the downtime this is going to have, i wont give up untill its back online and showing that 1 person who is trying to make EvilMir not to work, WORK!

Thanks for reading guys, and i hope the past few days havent made you decide to leave EM due to lag. This will 100% be sorted when back online and Lag Free.

/daydie

Suggestion: give up.

1) your a ignorant gm who only cares what money you can make
2) claim things happen which i doubt are (aka ddos), funny how it only happens at convenient times
3) broken npcs you dont bother fixing.

thats after 20 mins of playing, probably could find more if I could be bothered but dont see why I should when you dont give a flying crap about server, only what you can gain from it.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
not being funny but why u all abusing daydie? hes sound. i know he was demanding donations which wasnt a good idea but cmon he has tried...

u can all say i bum lick or w.e but daydie keep up the good work x

evilmir was good in its old days i jsut think hes gone about it wrong, if he updates it and gets a dedi does it rite it could be a good server.

Last edited:

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009

Suggestion: give up.

1) your a ignorant gm who only cares what money you can make
2) claim things happen which i doubt are (aka ddos), funny how it only happens at convenient times
3) broken npcs you dont bother fixing.

thats after 20 mins of playing, probably could find more if I could be bothered but dont see why I should when you dont give a flying crap about server, only what you can gain from it.

what you going onner bowt? All gms get spammed, i constantly update/improve but cudnt when was havin inet problems, and since i dont respond to a lil kid like you. you cry.

How old r ya. stop crying and be a man, go on like a lil woman. i get round to everything eventually,

"Have a lil pantience.........."

Instinctive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Newport
Re: EvilMir [Last Checked 18/01/10]

That same tit is one of his competitor's hosting a fellow server. I'm sure if they were going to get bored they would of by now.

EvilMir servers have been up and down atleast 10-15times over these past years. The last EvilMir nearly reached a full year.

As i said above, time to let old habits die and just release the files, atleast people will thank you for it and have fun.

Quote from myself.

Just release the blinking files, may aswell.

Eventually no one will play because its repetitive, atleast if you release people will be able to make something from the files and for people who didn't get high atleast they will be able to be high and mess about.

Last edited:

Legion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2010

what you going onner bowt? All gms get spammed, i constantly update/improve but cudnt when was havin inet problems, and since i dont respond to a lil kid like you. you cry.

How old r ya. stop crying and be a man, go on like a lil woman. i get round to everything eventually,

"Have a lil pantience.........."

Really? thats rich considering the same npc has been broke for weeks now....must be hard to fix if it takes this long, I never knew fixing a script was such hard work, and with attitude like that no wonder your losing players, you have really just proved what I was saying.

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009

Really? thats rich considering the same npc has been broke for weeks now....must be hard to fix if it takes this long, I never knew fixing a script was such hard work, and with attitude like that no wonder your losing players, you have really just proved what I was saying.

what the fuc u going onner bowt. 1, what NPC was it which was broke., let me guess the item NPC...

I have to delete all items in market_saved and prices so it works again and 5 or 6 hours later it will break, must be a bug in the m2 or something or an item which makes it not work if sold to it im not 100% sure. i fixed it over 10 times every reboot..

So stop crying and know the score before u start giving it all hardcore.

Freak, Boooya kasha

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Is this server coming back up or not im gutted it down its a fun server it was cool to hunt .. larva cave :P

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

*NOTE* If you do not like the server or have anything positive to say or help. please do not comment, Cheers. *NOTE*

Since some1 has still been dosing the server, i have put it down untill i can buy a company hosted dedicated host.

Untill then i am going to be doing ALOT of updates and changes to improve the server. If you have any ideas or suggestions which would help evilmir improve when back online please comment and let me know..

Sorry for the downtime this is going to have, i wont give up untill its back online and showing that 1 person who is trying to make EvilMir not to work, WORK!

Thanks for reading guys, and i hope the past few days havent made you decide to leave EM due to lag. This will 100% be sorted when back online and Lag Free.

/daydie

The lag wasn't making people 'quit' was just making them stay offline, cause it's not as if they were DoSing 24/7, during late/early hours is actually sometimes run better than during the day.

But you doing what you just did is what's making people quit...not the DoSing

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
AWW I wish it could be up now, also i love this server try get it up abit earlier please mate :/ :(

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
server will be up in 1 month eta.

Ok well then good luck with that lol, i'll be nice and settled into Elysian way before that i'm afraid (An so will a number of your other users who will be joining it)

DevilSin

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 25, 2010
Ok well then good luck with that lol, i'll be nice and settled into Elysian way before that i'm afraid (An so will a number of your other users who will be joining it)

u said it b4 i cud -.- good luck daydie but ye to above

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
EvilMir back online tommorow sometime with a new host.

More info please checkout EvilMir Forums.

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Awsome theres my hopes up :) good luck mate and thanks alot ^^

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Yes i know can u info us anymore mate because would be alot more helpful if we knew what time :/

scott95

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Ah ok mate sounds good then im very happy now it bk up :) :P

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
It's going bk up, but its already lost half of its user count or more, he says its due to lagg, its not just that, allot of people left due to Larva cave including myself. Which was a silly add cave is great but the drops drop too much . And lol at Larva, Larva is a baby bug the correct spelling is Lava.

Status
Not open for further replies.