Evils Map Maker

smoochy boys on tour

ChiliPepper

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Dec 26, 2003
Heres my map maker I've been working on for a while. Have fixed quite a few things from my last release and improved on it aswell.
Fixed:
Fixed the stack over flow so now you can use the tile and attribute fill on huge maps. Tested on a 1000x1000 map.
Temp fix for the dodgey objects with lines on..seems it cant read type 2+ wil files properly..will look into that later so for now just use my release it has all the objects converted to type 1.
Improved:
Can now read objects past 15 ongoing up to 40.
Can undo 5 times like shortys map maker.

Working on some of my own features like loading up a custom object set for your own objects so you can just use both the original and custom set at once :)
Working towards exceeding the tile limit but its proving to be a little bit difficult at mo so no swamp objects for now :(

Anyway here it is..Enjoy! :)
http://www.filefront.com/15965397/EvilsMapMakerV3.rar/

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
can you just upload the map maker, dont wanna download the whole lot just to test it out.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
could someone upload this again want to try this out.

/ryanjohn

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Anyone got this really want this to test it and make some maps.

/Ryanjohn

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Stick to shortys, evils is alright, but there is still many bugs and the layout is a ***** to use (not evils fault, its the default one).

Only use of evils is to fill maps 300x300, which frankly isn't needed as you never do the tiles first.