Evolution MiR III

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Fact of the matter is hes failed to deliver what he said, but if you lot are happy with that then more fool you, if he can disapoint once hell do it again.
shut the *** up your boring everyone with the same stuff...your server is gonna suck,stuck on 2% y?cos ure pc is to **** to get everything you need on there.stay out of these threads cos all u do is flame. until we see your "great" server jus shut up.

if i start playing mir again i shall play here wen will it be up? :)

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
The server will be online soon. (Version 1.1 of the server)

-EDIT-

56 Caves Added

Last edited:

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
Its getting there... It will def be up today or over next couple of days

iceburn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2007
lol angel :) put it up wht man our holidays be over hahahaha we getting bored all r waiting man ... there r noob servers we need to do pking

bring up quick we waiting dude

Angelis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2007
I will try to get it ready as fast as I can without rushing. I'm sorry if its taking long but I'm affraid it has to, just incase I make mistakes.

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
I will try to get it ready as fast as I can without rushing. I'm sorry if its taking long but I'm affraid it has to, just incase I make mistakes.

that's pro. keep this in mind and you will succeed.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Angelis is Lyncus? Everyone says it is and yes but you will need a hard working team aswell, this is why xtreme has become a very good network as games because they have a good team with good knowledges of mir.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Angelis is Lyncus? Everyone says it is and yes but you will need a hard working team aswell, this is why xtreme has become a very good network as games because they have a good team with good knowledges of mir.
IMO its keeping your players happy, msot people like high rates so they are the ones with most players, and you can tell the ones with good GM's because they have the high user counts. You can know every script and programming in and out but theres no reason for it to mean you will have a succesful server, the key is the GM

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
IMO its keeping your players happy, msot people like high rates so they are the ones with most players, and you can tell the ones with good GM's because they have the high user counts. You can know every script and programming in and out but theres no reason for it to mean you will have a succesful server, the key is the GM

Yes but you need a good developer to work on server and i think xtreme has got some good developers, if you have lets say too people who know what they are doing you get the job done faster and can have twice as much support because one gm gets spammed.

I see lyncus has been banned lol.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
I said at the very beginning of this thread it was Lyncus..

Status
Not open for further replies.