excelsior 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
its not corupt m8ty just some ppl not happy like hes got that shes got this tbh which you always get on most servers i,m the only GM and i dont cheat full stop but ppl i supose are never satisified, the latest is there was a bug that ppl could rt to fox cave kr but after a emergency reboot was sorted and 2 players have been banned for a few days due to bug exploiting. i personally did not know this and soon has i had found out i acted. you can ask the 30+ players that play if you want i supose.

Tulip

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 26, 2009
From wat ive heard more and more server is still corrupt.

Can anybody please enlighten me?!?!?!?!?!

The server is a good one i wont deny that and it had really great potential but a certain few players had rediculous stat items and all the skills on the server one person in particular who happend to be the gms ( and also the person who did the drop files ) cousin who also Just happened to own a guild were a "select few" in this guild also had really good items ....

no one had any real proof that any corruption was going on but just seemed very dodgy and also a lot of bug exploting was going on which unbalanced the game and also the drop files WERE changed from earlier on in the game so these beta testers who should have been finding the bugs instead of exploiting them not only got a prob necky to hlp them lvl faster and items that were brought into game far too early they also got an unfair advantage over any new players who joined the game and this in turn killed the server imo before it even started.

It took us long debates and arguments on their forum to finaly make them see sense that the game was far too unbalanced and that rares like tele ring pro rings metorstrike blizzard etc should not be in game within 2 months of it been up they decided to wipe ALL items just as there server went down BUT they are refusing to wipe skills so in turn i feel its still unbalanced you have a few ppl still on there who have every skill in game from what i can see.

Not sure if myself and the few "revival members" that are on there will be going back we waiting on " The new genisis" server to be up which hopefuly will be soon ...

We may just log onto excelsior to have some fun may even play between the 2 if they get their acts together and sort what they know is the right thing to do.Thats if it ever comes back online which i dont know why i dont think it will

GOMEEE

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
So the server is in the darkness side?

it certainly didnt look to healthy and fair wen i logged on lol... which was for about 5 mins. you could clearly see a certain group had a MASSIVE advantage over anyone else.

but int this server down now, was said they was gunna remake it and bring it up under a new name...

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
it certainly didnt look to healthy and fair wen i logged on lol... which was for about 5 mins. you could clearly see a certain group had a MASSIVE advantage over anyone else.

but int this server down now, was said they was gunna remake it and bring it up under a new name...

best idea, the name has been demolitioned. Lets hope they can have a good run this time.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
the server is down and is currently under going a revamp and it will come back under a dif name and a new website and a lot more new things since me and demon relised that a lot of ppl exploited the hell outta of it and the next one they wont since we have totally debugged it it to what it was, and there will be new additions to it tahn before but will still have the euro feel but since its a private server it will have some new additions, which i,m looking forward to advertising this when we are ready with the new host etc has planned.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
yeah by all means lockit has we will make a new post when it arises the new website etc

Status
Not open for further replies.