Existence of a 1.9 client WITHOUT built in cheats?

Join Discord

combie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 8, 2003
Crimond, Scotland
Is there a 1.9 client that works on private servers but DOESN'T INCLUDE rev/light/walkthrough hacks built in?? or a way to stop em working. It does't matter how translated it is as it wont take me long to sort that out.

The Original 1.9 client that comes with the euro client would be great - if i knew how to make it run on a private server!

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Well, all the clients for 1.9 emulator servers have some cheats in them, although the cheats in the ledu client can easily be blocked using the most recent gamegate wich has a feature built in specially for blocking the cheats built in the ledu client, there is the old 1.9 client also wich is a heavily modded 1.4 client, but that also has some cheats, but those can also be disabled using the setup.txt in the 1.9 files, but i dont think autorev can be disabled so no one can use it with the 1.9 old client, but if it is just a matter of you not liking it then you can just untick all the boxes in the cheat menu (press the button where it should disable/enable the sound), that is for the old heavily modded 1.4 client.

Upvote 0