Exp

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
im working on a server (DRAgonPheonix) and i want to no wot exp people want.
What you all think i dont want it to high because its ment to be like euro mir with better exp and all the new things like marrige n houses n stuff.

iamgod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2004
keep the votes comeing people at the moment im gonna be looking at x10 exp or x8 it will be euro mir items anyway n the mobs will hurt so it will be worth the exp :P but i dont want it t be a server where people are all 60+ n have all the same kit so its got to be x10 at the max i think.

scody

65exp per mob is good :eh: lol x14 bit crazy might aswell do tht x10-x12

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
5x :)

But don't times all euro mir exp by 5... have a few new exp's such as 1050 for zombie say... that way it keeps the player fascinated.

Cybro

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 3, 2004
Omg You people dont like to work do you? Whats the fun if you get to lvl 30 by the time you kill a bloody chicken... Abit stupid if you ask me, servers a better when they are realistic

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
I think x2 would be good until later areas with new monsters that give much higher levels of experience to speed up leveling in harder areas (the monsters must be difficult to sompensate, but worthwhile hutning).

I remember the old days in Mir when level 22 was considerred damn high :P Ah, those were the days....