Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
at the top of my exps.ini in m2server i have
[Exp]
KillMonExpMultiple=80
HighLevelKillMonFixExp=80
dont that mean servers on x80 exp?
coz in sql mobs give 3 exp, 3x80=240. but there not giving that ingame , there giving 80?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
HighLevelKillMonFixExp=80

this is meant to be 1 or 0

0 means that like when ur level 50 and mob is lvl 30.. instead of mob givin its real exp of say 1000 it will give about 300

so put it to 1 for exp same all lvls

Upvote 0

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
its ok, im just gona make the server x1, make exp needed to level like really low, and change all mobs exp so its still highrate just on x1

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
This is what i got

KillMonExpMultiple=1
HighLevelKillMonFixExp=0

Each time i leveled up the monsters exp goes lower.

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
its ok, im just gona make the server x1, make exp needed to level like really low, and change all mobs exp so its still highrate just on x1

Mate, you simply put the HighlevelKillMonFixExp to 0 not 80, that fixes your problem.

/TheDon

Upvote 0

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
nah i had it on 0 to start with and in monster_TBL or w/e i had mobs giving 2 exp and the killmonexprate=80 in exps.ini
and the mobs were giving 80 exp still. so now im working on reconfiguring the exp needed to level to the amount of mobs, ill leave the mob givin exp the same , and what ill do is set it so at lvl 40 u need to kill 10mobs to lvl, lvl 100 u need like 230 mobs to level. so i will just set the exp per lvl to the exp given off a mob

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Right, ok.

However, the reason it was doing that was probably because the mob was to much of a lower level compared to your char. So basically, you would need to go to the right lvling area for your lvl to actually get the right amount of experience.

/TheDon

Upvote 0

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
nah this is what i dont get because the highest level on the server when i put it down was probably like 55,
in bichonmines the mobs are level 50, because its a level 40-60 leveling place ?

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I was near 70:P Heard 69-70 hard to lvl for?

I said in the other topic, it's a peekay server, it's not hard to level if you put a little bit of effort into it, in which case you did just that.

Servers seems fine to me apart from some of the things which he is currently fixing.

*EDIT*

Thinking about the EXP regards of you Jonzy, I think what your doing will benefit the server rather than the old EXP table (thought about it for a while, and it is the best route you could take).

/TheDon

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Gm spawned a boss in sz with no drop file and forgot we all was still in grouped:P We was havin an event and he forgot to ungrp us all so i gained like 4 lvl's of that:P

Upvote 0

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
But still, the server wasnt online for more than 8 hours ? And people hit level 65 + So after a week people are gna be well over the 100, unless hes adding a massive jump in exp. People need to make the most of the lower levels, i dont see why every server just skips them out. If you have spells, places to hunt, and things to do, level 30 is no dif from 70.

Upvote 0

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
looks better, can hunt bosses other ppl can't and lvl in caves other ppl can't access yet :)

Upvote 0

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
If u got level 70 in less than a day, id say thats a bit much :P

Why do you always criticise other peoples servers but never actually put a server online your self?

Yes, you keep saying you will but you in simple fact are a lier.

It's a peekay server, he's even going to sort experience out so people can level to 500 overtime (that alone states that it's high rate)

End of the day, you can't really criticse no one or even give negative comments.

You will just need to wait and find out how the server and players cope with his modifications, i'm not sweating it, I've played servers like this and they were really good.

/TheDon

Upvote 0

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I aint criticising him, im just saying hes gna give himself so much more work. Fair enough its a pk server, but why do you need to be level 500 to pk ? You get problems from going upto them levels, you need items, caves, then the stats get out of hand, and people go around 1 hitting with tdb, and curse becomes rediculous. If you know anything then you wouldnt of posted :)

Upvote 0