[Holley] External Ip Changes every 2hours anyone know how to stop it from changing :?

Join Discord

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
i just got my server set up properly after someone helped me on here, now ive got a problem agen, my external ip changes every 2 hours without me knowing and its just kicked me off server, anyone know how to stop it from changing ??

Thanks Ben

mapadale

Go to the following site - NO-IP

Create an account and once logged after confirmation, go to Hosts/Redirects and click Add Host.

Create a host name, something like mir3.no-ip.org (you can't use this as its all ready being used).

Once you've created it, you need to download the DUC softwar from their site and set it up.

Once you've done all that, you should then be able to add the mir3.no-ip.org address you created in place of all your public IPS. The software will update everytime you IP changes, so no need to publish a new IP everytime it does.

Upvote 0

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
Go to the following site - NO-IP

Create an account and once logged after confirmation, go to Hosts/Redirects and click Add Host.

Create a host name, something like mir3.no-ip.org (you can't use this as its all ready being used).

Once you've created it, you need to download the DUC softwar from their site and set it up.

Once you've done all that, you should then be able to add the mir3.no-ip.org address you created in place of all your public IPS. The software will update everytime you IP changes, so no need to publish a new IP everytime it does.

Thankyou agen for all you help,, ive sorted the problem now thanks :)

Upvote 0