Extigy Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

LordMong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2004
UK
Hi Guys New Server Up from bloodserver team. in beta atm, most normal mir leveling places in all euro mir2 items added, euromir3 items being added + bout 20 custom items.Server is in Beta atm, few things not quite right so we need your help testing.

Client Download
Please use a download manager www.getright.com thanks
Any Help Ask The Team. www.forum.bloodserver.co.uk

ExtigyServer
statcheck.php

-Because the server is hosted on a dedicated server it will not be going down for a long time, so theres no need to worry about loosing your levels! from server close like alot of these servers around :)
-Exp is Varible so it changes as you get higher.
-Server hosted on a Dedicated Mir Server- Athlon64Bit running at approx 2.8ghz reducing alot of lag :)
-Starting Level 1 - Very fast leveling - Max Level 50
-All new Item GFX (Armours,Swords,Items)
-Friendly Enviroment
-Easy install client
-Proper monthly events (not just average mob spawns)
-Exiting Excalibur Quest! - A large quest set in Camelot Town(Custom Made Map) taking you to the depths of the server! from The Rebels cave to the KomodoDragons Lair- to get your 4 Sword peices alowing you to forge the great ExcaliburSword!!!!
-JewledSword quest! - Kill those Zombies! u need your jewls to add into your socketedsword to increase its stats!!!
-BloodServerMemorialRing - all old bloodserver Players get a free ring with good stats(DB will be checked for your name)
-Old BloodServer players can also get some free levels.
-Theres no less than 13 users online at most times
-2 guilds with 30members each with frequent and fun wars!

New Updates:
Loads of new NPCs added to Rome SZ
65 new weapons added all with their own individual images
More Rings,Bracers,Few New Necks.
added Straw Hat to hair (changeable using hair NPC)
Massive new Mob update on the way

At the moment the server only has a 2 man server editing team and 1 server host. We are keeping our eyes peeling for very advanced server editor to join the team.

Thanks all! i hope i will see some of you guys in game soon :)

/LordMonG

Last edited:

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
hmm i wont be trying this, I dont think its fair people who used to play or have played euro mir get free lvls, very unfair imo

rick

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 24, 2004
I have to agree with Andeh on that - that has to be the singular most stupid idea i have ever heard.

mpclan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2003
Canberra, Australia
not really, its acualy a good idea, it brings people to the server, because they get to start a few levels higher. pitty i didnt play euro mir much only got to lvl 27 :) but meh i think its a good way to get players

Andeh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 21, 2003
well if it brings people to the server, why am I not playing it? or rick?

its a stupid unfair idea, period.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
LordMong said:
-Old BloodServer players can also get some free levels IF they dont have a euro mir char, if they do its one or the other.
/LordMonG

you said bastar d what ya got against people who play euro mir ? jelous that the play another srever ?

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Jamie/Hello said:
you said bastar d what ya got against people who play euro mir ? jelous that the play another srever ?
Learn to read fool.

LordMong said:
Old BloodServer players can also get some free levels IF they dont have a euro mir char

If they played old bloodserver and didnt play euro mir then they can get some free levels. This is the bit you stopped reading. He then goes onto say

LordMong said:
if they do its one or the other.

They can ethier choose thier BloodServer level or EuroMir server.

Not anywhere in his post did he say he has something against euromir players.

Andeh said:
well if it brings people to the server, why am I not playing it?

Because your gay and its a way to make sure you dont play thier servers :)

-------

Good server.

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Server is fantastic. If I could describe I would say the exact opposite of AlphaOmega.
Reliable Host, Good Connection, No Lag Whats So Ever
Yes the exp is low but it has been hex edited so the 5exp at level one is worth more then 5exp and lets say level 2, also it has a Euromir feel to it which i personally like and it is more like a youngdragonz server then any private server around today.

If you liked Euromir and want a similar game with more exp more gold and a reliable server (one that doesnt go down after a week) then this server is for you. I know some ****s here wont like this server because you cant make a wiz go to LDC , fwall and go up 8 levels at a time, this is a server that requires time and dedication and I like it.

Cinder

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2003
Scotland
if i have to download the full client i aint even gonna bother, id rather be able to try it out first before but i cant even do that cos the exe is not a single d/l file

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
If you actualy looked on the forum youd notice that the exe IS available for download.

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
servers brill. last bloodserver2 lvl 24 was like lvl 50+ if im correct its kinda hardly nethink like euromir (thats if it was like BloodServer2) and the ppl on bloodserver2 were very nice so saying old players will get items will bring back that friendly playing environment! (if i play do i get the equivalent of an EarthBrace that i won in pvp contest? :P)