F1 "Final"

smoochy boys on tour

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Anyone just watch it?

Amazing finish, can't believe the championship went down to the last corner.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
I dont really like the F1 but i started watching it with 24 laps to go. Quite entertaining to be honest, especially when he went to 6th back into 5th lol.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
One thing i don't understand, is why people go to watch F1 you'd litrally be stood on the side for half an hour "vrooommmm!!!" then ud have to wait another half hour just to see a car fly past "vroooooomm!!".

pointless... lol.

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
lol at how sad u all are wow could u be any more jelious about it ??

jezz give the lad some credit for whats hes done **** me hes alrdeay amouted to more then any 1 on here ever will.

and i think u will find F1 is not a sport

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Formula 1 is a sport you fags.

Felipe Massa deserved that title, not that cocky soab. Pitty that Coulthard's last race was only 1 and a half lap long, though.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Thinking that myself, just because something isn't in the Olympics, doesn't mean it's not a sport.

Last edited:

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
Thinking that myself, just because something isn't in the Olympics, doesn't mean it's not a sport.

F1 and all mortor racing are not sports dont get me wrong it takes a lot of class and skill but its just not the same as football running tennis were u have to be at top of ur game every time and not just rely on how much money ur team has to make a better car lets face it theres only 2 teams that will be winning out in F1 for a long time.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Okay, better example;

Snooker is a sport, requires skill and isn't in the Olympics..

You're gunna say that it comes down to who has the best cue?