failed for recently interview.

quanzhou

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 21, 2017
Need a treehole.

Interviewed google, was feeling fine.
The boss even sent my friend (who referred me) message saying I am strong during the interview and she hope me to choose her team.

At that time I thought I have made it.
But still get reject from HR, I guess the hire committee doesn't like me.

what a damn!
I was planning working in Google then I can have more time do coding for mir3 stuff.
They usually pay a lot but need do little.

Now looks need one more year to try.

Reactions: ventus and Martyn

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
As above keep trying I would say. Not saying this is the reason but we have had a few times where we have had a strong candidate that we couldn't hire at that cycle of interviews due to limited slots where another candidate shows up who is not as strong but has some form of experience or speciality that we are focusing on taking and always hope the strong candidate goes for the interview again in 6 months when we have more slots.

If your already a strong candidate you know what kind of interview your in for which also lets you improve on any bits you might want to be even stronger next time :)

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I'm in a similar position but I'm actually refusing to apply for the interview because I know I won't pass it lol

Don't give up.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
I'm in a similar position but I'm actually refusing to apply for the interview because I know I won't pass it lol

Don't give up.

at least attempt it dude get some feedback and find out exactly what you need to improve on

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Don't let it knock your confidence. Sometimes there are just simply people a little more experienced in the field who happen to take the role from under your feet. The fact the manager thought you interviewed well and wanted you on their team speaks wonders. Take away the positives and work on any negatives (if there are any).

You'll make it next time.