FallenHeros_V5

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

trippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2004
Inverness Scotland
20 hours ?? are u on 56k ? lol ,,,, ip is on f/b page, link is on 1st post :)

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Update :- Server Reboot @ 21.45
New Exe Will Be Uploaded After i reboot

1)New Archer Spell ;-

' ~DarkPact~ '

-Cooldown is missing (will be 1min) but atm i'll leave it without cooldown for testting
-Decreases target agility by 1+MagicLevel+ (CasterLevel/15)
-Marks the target with a tottem above head
-on mobs is permanent
-on players it lasts for 15+(5*MagicLevel), aka 30 seconds on level 3
-Cannot be casted on players/mobs with level higher than u

' happy testing pp's '

/ SolarPower

Last edited:

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Advertising your server with a guy called N***** is not a good look >.<

Giza

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 26, 2013
i log in game , and he tell me , Wrong Version , Download the Last Version From Lomcn

trippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2004
Inverness Scotland
just in from work , 2 sec il check it

---------- Post Merged at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:26 PM ----------

exe link is on first page m8 :)

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
For some reason the exe doesnt run for me opens asif in window mode but just stays grey, doesnt load

trippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2004
Inverness Scotland
we ain't to sure yet as we still have a few bits to finish off with Archer class,then we have new mobs etc to start coding in ,.also 1 of the team is out of town atm,,.so mabe a couple of weeks yet

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Now i know this is going to come across negative.. but is this just a case of another set of promising files that's going to get ignored because its just a euro copy?

Or am i reading the advert wrong

Files look really good any way, good luck

trippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2004
Inverness Scotland
Server Update
We have wiped the server and being to add in are content and updates.
-Quests all new and over 55+ ingame atm.
-Fixed skills for archer and other bugs reported.
Hoping by the end of the week we will start a beta and if nothing pops up can move to a live beta stage.
If you notice we missed anything please post it now and we will take alook at it.
Thanks

DaBop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 14, 2003
York,England
Downloaded the client+exe and i`m getting wrong client version when i log in? There an auto patcher?

trippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2004
Inverness Scotland
1 ) there has been a few changes over the weekend and i dident have time yesterday to put up the new exe, il put up now and the new bw map once ive done the mmap for it, gime 5 min :)
2 ) if the server runs stable enough this week there shudent be ane reason for a wipe :)

sorry guys

---------- Post Merged at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:22 PM ----------

New Exe and bw map has been added to my first post,and also been added to the pinned post on our f/b page enjoy ppl :)

---------- Post Merged on 05-10-2014 at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 29-09-2014 at 07:50 PM ----------

Update :- Autopatcher is working now ,i have updated the Autopatcher link on our f/b page and the first post on here,il keep yous informed of updates and post the details as there is lot of coding getting done atm

Last edited:

trippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2004
Inverness Scotland
yo yo ppl been a while,, but just to give you's all the ' head's up ' ' FallenHeros_Mir2 V5 ' is now n Live Beta Stage, please visit our F/B page for login info ty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.