Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Hey

Just a quick thread, As some of you may or may not know TheBoss was recently trusted to join OldSkool server team, Its said he took a 400 pound donation from a player and gave them a full mir kit old skool sword supa para ect.. He has also messed with the servers database causing a huge bug making RealOldSkool be forced to rewind the server.

I thought TheBoss was better than this? Stealing 400 pounds.... Then messing the game up...

Thoughts?

/Zen2

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
lol smart man, unlucky to whoever paid 400 quid lol serves them rite

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Should be ashamed, after all the fuss whipped up about other servers

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Well, Daz messaged me earlier saying "wtf is going on with OS" so me after hearing he had took £400 replies your banned for stealing money. He went on to tell me he was on msn to the dedi company on how to make a payment and when he tried to go on OS forums he was banned.. (The £400 he has from this donator was going to the dedi apparantly until all this kicked of).

Also hes told me Well RealOldSkool aka Spy,HiddenMan,SitDownBlad, SexyChickXxX , Give items to LastWarrior, SuperPara, MirKit OSsword and its them items hes getting the blame for (which were higher stats than they should of been in the first place).

Now theres a new GM GMOldSkool (Sic) on the team and i dont know whether he has out to do with the recent goings on but i really do find it hard Daz would steal from someone.

Could he have been screwed over by the other admins to cover their tracks? Its hard since im mates with both sides.

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
I don't think bringing this to LOMCN will do the server any favours.
Well, Daz messaged me earlier saying "wtf is going on with OS" so me after hearing he had took £400 replies your banned for stealing money. He went on to tell me he was on msn to the dedi company on how to make a payment and when he tried to go on OS forums he was banned.. (The £400 he has from this donator was going to the dedi apparantly until all this kicked of).

Also hes told me Well RealOldSkool aka Spy,HiddenMan,SitDownBlad, SexyChickXxX , Give items to LastWarrior, SuperPara, MirKit OSsword and its them items hes getting the blame for (which were higher stats than they should of been in the first place).what the ****?

Now theres a new GM GMOldSkool (Sic) on the team and i dont know whether he has out to do with the recent goings on but i really do find it hard Daz would steal from someone. what the ****?

Could he have been screwed over by the other admins to cover their tracks? Its hard since im mates with both sides.

that true? :S

Last edited:

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough

Also hes told me Well RealOldSkool aka Spy,HiddenMan,SitDownBlad, SexyChickXxX , Give items to LastWarrior, SuperPara, MirKit OSsword and its them items hes getting the blame for (which were higher stats than they should of been in the first place).

Now theres a new GM GMOldSkool (Sic) on the team and i dont know whether he has out to do with the recent goings on but i really do find it hard Daz would steal from someone.

What i told this guy , Think ive been stitched up in all honesty, was reading sum wer on OS forums about a guy who "got into the DB" and sed he was testing security or summit along the lines. Yous cann all think what you like, i no i aint did nothing wrong.

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
I don't think bringing this to LOMCN will do the server any favours.

that true? :S

Items one TheBoss told me, Sic part is true aye.

Guess only thing to do is wait till the other admins comment on the situation.

Last edited:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
The server is a joke anyway and ran by morons.

I worked with TB for a little while at Oldskool and then got kicked from the staffing team for telling another member of staff to behave more professionally.

LOMCN doesnt care whats happened on OldSkool, the inept staff will kill the server long before anything like this does.

Status
Not open for further replies.