Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
I want ideas to:

-> Drop leveling zones:
-> Drop bosses:
-> Quest ideas:
-> Events ideas:
-> Guild system ideas:

I want new's and refresh ideas, news items, isn't important if your idea not exist in mir III i like it.

Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I fail in post, any mod can move it to, server chat?. Sorry.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I want ideas to:

-> Drop leveling zones:
-> Drop bosses:
-> Quest ideas:
-> Events ideas:
-> Guild system ideas:

I want new's and refresh ideas, news items, isn't important if your idea not exist in mir III i like it.

Thanks!

Totally would give you some of my unique ideas but they are mine :)
good luck anyways bud

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I don't think we need new ideas. We need some good and fun servers with a lot of hunt places, a lot of bosses, a lot of items, a lot of PVP, and the most important thing with no donation abuse.

Do this and you will have a good server.

Upvote 0

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
Thanks alecs7k.

@Killerpot: You are a idiot, if you not help silence please :)
@Odisea: 1 post, dog friend to killerpot...

Upvote 0

Odisea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2013
Who are you? You only make 8 post in this forum, and possible you are making new server for only donations...

Please admins revise IPs of this member...

Upvote 0

Patan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 31, 2005
Who are you? You only make 8 post in this forum, and possible you are making new server for only donations...

Please admins revise IPs of this member...

says the guy with two posts ;)

new ideas etc. is just a special for a good server. like alecs7k said the main game (boss, lvling etc) is important :)

btw: i dont like the idea for hirarchie titles with a ceremony. just 1 ceremony per day, u need 5 ppl for ceremony etc. :/

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Thanks alecs7k.

@Killerpot: You are a idiot, if you not help silence please :)
@Odisea: 1 post, dog friend to killerpot...

What's your problem? Killerpot11 said he's not gonna give you his onique ideas, actually nobody will. Why? Because they will use for their own servers.

No one been disrespectfull to you, so calm down.

Upvote 0

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
What's your problem? Killerpot11 said he's not gonna give you his onique ideas, actually nobody will. Why? Because they will use for their own servers.

No one been disrespectfull to you, so calm down.

Thank You! :)
Someone understands, noone will give away ideas to make someone elses server better..

Upvote 0

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
I want ideas to:

-> Drop leveling zones:
-> Drop bosses:
-> Quest ideas:
-> Events ideas:
-> Guild system ideas:

Thanks!

create an npc that allows players to edit the item table in the sql database so they can create their own items from scratch. make it so the items stats are randomized and allow a limited number of tries. item names possibly randomly generated from 2 word lists (2 word items names) so you dont end up with offensive item names. all item stats will be max/min (1 to 5+) value generated depending on item lvl (a stat multiplier)

if you can make this on your website with php is much easier but could get hacked

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
create an npc that allows players to edit the item table in the sql database so they can create their own items from scratch. make it so the items stats are randomized and allow a limited number of tries. item names possibly randomly generated from 2 word lists (2 word items names) so you dont end up with offensive item names. all item stats will be max/min (1 to 5+) value generated depending on item lvl (a stat multiplier)

if you can make this on your website with php is much easier but could get hacked

I like that idea. Yoink.

Upvote 0

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
My problem is it, if he not want help, not need post. If he need say in forum, can go to Offtopic... thanks.

@ervinzed: Is good idea, but is very dificult,becouse tbl is in Crueldragon3gBaseData, not in Game3G.

Upvote 0