Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
HighLand Province, just a few more details to go in to finish
2iqfnth.jpg

A random Temple floor , more to come
6yp938.jpg

And hell style map
102m23b.jpg

There are more but i cant be assed to upload all of them lol :)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Like all of them, nice job.

just don't like the town at the bottom right of the province map, just looks like you couldn't be bothered and rushed it.

Edit: Btw breeze add me on msn mate. Its on my profile page.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Yeh it needs to be redone , luckily i saved it before i done that town lol :) il sort something out with that .

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
u cba to upload maps, yet they are so small it would litterly take less than 5mins to upload about 40 lol? :x lazyness

cave 1s look alright, dont like province, altho 1st cave 1 just looks bit confusing

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Detail doesnt hurt :(

Town:
Cliff top right rushed, no detail on some of cliff edge. Also it looks like you shoved it on a stuck place.. whats wrong with abit of wasted crap around edge? its like theres 3-4 bits where its off the map. Forest paths abit too big.. need to be smaller, and more "full". Main issue, map is empty.

Temple:
Empty, whats with random little features, from different cave styles? they make it look preety crud. Use objects for that style of temple for those walls, i suggest ZT items; rugs, beds, tables, bookshelves.

Cave:
I like this.. nice same, small yet effective. Downside again, is detail.

(This comment is based on looks in images, and mini/big maps) Stop squishing your maps down to smallest map size possible, leave some gaps on edges, nout wrong with it, it makes them look nicer in minimaps especially town maps if you see forests, instead of a black bit.

Edit.

Also when you link the cliffs up on town map did you actually checked the joins were "flush" or did you just place? Because i'm not sure, but it looks like you got some weird joins. between certain parts.

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
8/10 for 1st and 3rd just lacking some detail,

2nd looks asif it hasent been planned out
or it has just been rushed.

all in all very good

edit: weres all your new maps david
aint seen 1 i a while

Last edited:

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Detail doesnt hurt :(

Town:
Cliff top right rushed, no detail on some of cliff edge. Also it looks like you shoved it on a stuck place.. whats wrong with abit of wasted crap around edge? its like theres 3-4 bits where its off the map. Forest paths abit too big.. need to be smaller, and more "full". Main issue, map is empty.

Temple:
Empty, whats with random little features, from different cave styles? they make it look preety crud. Use objects for that style of temple for those walls, i suggest ZT items; rugs, beds, tables, bookshelves.

Cave:
I like this.. nice same, small yet effective. Downside again, is detail.

(This comment is based on looks in images, and mini/big maps) Stop squishing your maps down to smallest map size possible, leave some gaps on edges, nout wrong with it, it makes them look nicer in minimaps especially town maps if you see forests, instead of a black bit.

Edit.

Also when you link the cliffs up on town map did you actually checked the joins were "flush" or did you just place? Because i'm not sure, but it looks like you got some weird joins. between certain parts.

i did make sure the cliffs lined up , the weird part i think you on about is so that people can walk on the cliff edge , theres no right way of doing that lol ... but as to detail doesnt hurt , i havent had the chance to add much detail
im literally getting 1 hour a night on these maps as im a labourer and cant be assed to straine my already fked up eyes lol ... But alot more detail needs to be added to the temple one , and as for the province i did rush a few parts but they're editable , can always do a few touches up ....Thanks for your insight on all 3 maps :) very useful .. and from a proffesional map maker it means alot ...Thanks :D

And to bon ., it doesnt take 5mins to upload and save the images for each map .... they aint exactly small .. 40 in 5mins lol ... that would be round 40-50mb .. dont see that taking 5mins to upload.

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
oh u mean upload images, i thought u meant upload the actual .map files

no i can see wot u mean i wouldnt bother uplodain images ne way, i thought u were releasin the maps