Few plumewind errors, anybody have an idea how to fix?

smoochy boys on tour

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
OK,

I got two errors with plumewind atm and there seems to be no alternative to resolve.

1. Black iron ore is pretty useless when refining, closer to 10 the better it is for refining and only sells max price on purity 10.
  2. If you have a pet, after so many hours the client will simply crash, not the server, but the client rejects packets and simply just disconnects you from the server.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chuck Liddell.

asda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003
One server made a new item called BlackOre and made it drop from mobs in the mines. And obviously there would be less chance of the high purity ores from being dropped. Changed it so the refine man accepted BlackOre and your done. The second question I dont have a clue

Upvote 0

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
what asda said, part b) get a new m2sever dont know waht version your using part C) post in correct section say server help

Upvote 0

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
i still say theres nothing wrong with sharing but i do share the same thoughts about r/z lifco. If its not handed over on a plate or some 1 dont give it 2 him it wud b a a rare ocasion that anything is actually done. Sad to say but true

Upvote 0