Fifa 10 !!! COD:MW2

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
only 2 games i do play with my xbox lol, fifa i only play clubs though, we are 15th in the world ^_^ lol, add my tag il play cod when ur on

GT = SlowestRoadkill

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
pro club championship, after you make a pro you can take him online and join in a club or create your own, you play ranked matches against other clubs and all your wins and losses go down on a regional and world ranking

for example our club record for the world standings are
Games played :486
Wins :418
Draws :25
Losses :43

for each win/draw you get awarded points the same as a head to head match except it goes on your club instead of you so we have 7066 points which puts us division 1 rank 13th

regional league, we are competing in Northern Europe and we are 4th :)

i prefer clubs to head to head tbh, fifa for me is a team game same as mw2 so i like to play in team matches ^_^

hope that helps anyway

edit**
As an example of our club we got a couple of vids on the tinterweb lol, think this match was a practice and i believe im playing CDM, usually play on the left wing though, enjoy :)
First Half - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPcp0wNPsc
Second Half - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZfhKQ1gihQ&NR=1

from what i can remember i didnt see much of the ball but i know i got a couple of good blocks in, hats the whole point of a CDM though isnt it ^_^

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Umm interesting, but I dont have enough time to do that, or commitment

If someone doesnt turn up, what happens?

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Umm interesting, but I dont have enough time to do that, or commitment

If someone doesnt turn up, what happens?

we have a squad of 10 at the moment so thers always 4 people on (we dont usually play with more than 5)

each to their own tho i spose

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
So, does the computer control the rest?

And if someone doesnt come online to play, their char gets controlled by computer or no?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
GoDSnafu
Bit of a cod fan when i get the time to play.
Fifa doesnt appeal to me, but that sorta squad play style looks interesting.

/Gand

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
So, does the computer control the rest?

No, what happens is each member of the team selects the position they wish to play for example i usually pick Left Mid/Wing, one player in the team (usually the captain) chooses to play as 'ANY', this means every player that is left on the pitch is controlled by him. Think of it as you playing a normal head to head match where some of the players on your team are controlled by other people, making it important to communicate who takes free kicks/corners, when you want people to pass or make runs etc

And if someone doesnt come online to play, their char gets controlled by computer or no?

No, to start a club match the participating players enter a dressing room lobby. when everyone is there the captain either selects a club to play against (if you have pre-arranged a match with another club), or chooses quick ranked match (to play against other clubs who choose that option).
Then you go to a second screen where the captain sorts the team out e.g. formation, freekick/corner takers (the same screen as you do in 1 player head to head)
Then a 3rd screen comes up where each player chooses their position, positions depend on the formation, ranging from 'ANY' (the position i talked about above) to Striker.

Just to confuse you a little more, the computer will control the other players ONLY if all players on your team pick a set position (if no-one chooses to go 'ANY')

Hope that helps :), if you want to ask anything else though i dont mind answering any questions as clear as i can :thumbup2:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I see, kinda lol.

So is there a function to randomly join a team. Might give it a go, sounds fun.

"Give me the fudging ball u female genitalias!"

Last edited by a moderator:

DevilsKnight

I
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 1, 2004
COD ftw! I think im actually addicted to it at the moment, its putting my server behind schedule lol.

Dk

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
I see, kinda lol.

So is there a function to randomly join a team. Might give it a go, sounds fun.

"Give me the fudging ball u female genitalias!"

yeh u can do that with be a pro online team play, although i dont really bother with that its full of greedy americans who cry if you dont pass to them every second of the game :crying:

Last edited by a moderator:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
COD ftw! I think im actually addicted to it at the moment, its putting my server behind schedule lol.

Dk

I'm all about the CoD too.

Just finished for the term, got my dissertation handed in, ****IN' YES! So will be geeking a bit for the next month, CANNAE WAIT!

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
im a bit gutted about my cod, for some reason it keeps saying dirty disk error and thers a scratch goin in a perfect circle around the disk which is to do with the console surely, but the console is just over a month old so i dont get why its scratchin my disk already =/
does any1 know, if i go back to GAME with it, can i ask for replacement copy? what u guys reckon

edit***

for anyone whos interested lol, we were playing a match last night and i just happened to get this goal lol, 1 of the best iv scored playing on clubs, see what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtDPiRs-IVI

Last edited: