Final Fantasy 7

Join Discord

Silentassassin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2003
Im looking all other for ff7 to buy and i can't find it if any1 knows any gd places to look please tell me

FrOzEn Server
SiLeNt lvl42 Warrior

Atrox Hight Council

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
have ya tried amazon.co.uk? if it aint there ull have to buy it 2nd hand m8

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
choco u aint leader of Holy_Order lol i am, u missed war and are never on, u prob didn't know that guilds murged!
:chat:

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
hmm hadnt noticed that was still in my siggy. why the hell are u havin a go at me anyways. yes i did know matrix and holy order had merged thanx. obviously i aint delighted bout it, but its ok. and ill bet i was on a hell of a lot more than you the last 2 weeks of frozen. the only reason i wasnt on for the war was because i had a power cut for 4 freakin hours :(

Silentassassin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2003
Ya i had a 5hour power cut thay day as well it was so bad:(

Frozen

SiLeNt lvl42 Warrior

Atrox Hight Council:bannana: :bannana:

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
FF7 that brings back memories...
i spent 2 weeks about 12 hours a day lvl my characters on FF7. i made lvl 99 on the 2nd CD :eek:
and defeted emerald. Problem was by that time i had lost the 3rd CD :rolleyes:

:D

-Wittin

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
lv 99 on CD2!! christ thats impressive, if a little pointless though lol. congrats anyways :)

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
thats a bit silly as at the last battle sephiroth will be really really really harder. Infact hes usually 5/6x harder then at 98
so its a bit stupid levleing to 99 just stay within the high 80's low 90's on the last disk and seph will be piss

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
Haseebv said:
thats a bit silly as at the last battle sephiroth will be really really really harder. Infact hes usually 5/6x harder then at 98
so its a bit stupid levleing to 99 just stay within the high 80's low 90's on the last disk and seph will be piss

I am pretty sure Sephiroth is the same difficulty whatever level you are lol. And anyway if you are above like 70 he is piss, speshly with KOTR :D

Yetiman

Yeah i agree that the enemies toughness didn't increase in in FF7 no matter what your level was. That rule was only introduced in the next installment, FFVIII

saiyanprince

Yetiman said:
Yeah i agree that the enemies toughness didn't increase in in FF7 no matter what your level was. That rule was only introduced in the next installment, FFVIII

thats proberbly why FF7 is the best out so far, final 8 was good apart from the easy lvling system and lack of sub quests
final 9 was the same
final 10 was ****e i personally think i just didnt like the skill panel i mean i cud see all the things i cud learn

Final 7 is the one, i made 99 on disc 2, got all the final limit breaks and the final weapons sheeesh wat was clouds called again hmm u know the one that goes purple when ur low on hp i loved that baby

heres a question for u ppl

All those who killed emerald weapon, did u use the item dup cheat to boost up ur mega elixers? or did u use pure class and own him without em, Rubuy wep was a right MOFO son of a ***** owned me a good 8 times b4 i found his pattern Sweet

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
Right i reckon i know pretty much everything about FF7.

The weapon ur on about is the UltimaWeapon received when u defeat UltimateWeapon.

I did use the item dup cheat unfortunately, although i dont think i used more than 5 or 6 megalixirs against either Ruby or Emerald. FinalAttack - Phoenix, Mime and KOTR serves well when all are mastered materias.

My mate went a bit crazy and tried to build all his stats up to 255 by morphing unknowns into sources in the underwater Gelnika lol.

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
bobblyben said:
Right i reckon i know pretty much everything about FF7.

The weapon ur on about is the UltimaWeapon received when u defeat UltimateWeapon.

I did use the item dup cheat unfortunately, although i dont think i used more than 5 or 6 megalixirs against either Ruby or Emerald. FinalAttack - Phoenix, Mime and KOTR serves well when all are mastered materias.

My mate went a bit crazy and tried to build all his stats up to 255 by morphing unknowns into sources in the underwater Gelnika lol.
ur still rong about level 99 trust me iv done it 5 times now twice at 90 and 3 times at 99 and sephiroth was alot harder at 99

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
Well I know for sure that he has the same HP whatever level, in what way is he harder?