Final Fantasy VII International Jap Import.

smoochy boys on tour

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
i am buying this game and was seing if any1 knew anywhere cheaper than ebay as it will cost $45 for the game then more for shipping.

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
lmao go to a game shop u get ot for well cheap lol...

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
already been to forbidden planet (Derby's main computer shop) but they dont hav nor can they get it without charging me 53 quid for a copied version.

Smila

left...
Golden Oldie
Dec 5, 2004
lol well i didnt know it was an import o.0 i am not to sure were u can get it ceaper but if i find out ill let ya know

EDIT:just realised that it says import in title i am sorry :erum:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Well if you buy the japaneese game to play it, then you need a japaneese playstation. I guess you would also need to be able to read Japaneese to play it.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Authentic Japanese Import version Final Fantasy VII International brand new factory sealed for NTSC/J Japanese Playstation (PSX) console

We use pal systems in the UK.

And by the looks of it, its just a bonus disk, which is pretty piss poor, and japenese.

I FINISHED FF7 AND MAXED IT OUT TY. ( cept for emerald weapon, i couldnt kill him :( )

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
ive played the game so much i just need this bonus disk or i cant feel tht ive actually played the whole game.

EDIT: ipixie did u use materia to try kill emerald weapon?

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Gloop said:
ive played the game so much i just need this bonus disk or i cant feel tht ive actually played the whole game.

EDIT: ipixie did u use materia to try kill emerald weapon?

Yeah i know, the more materia, the harder he hits...regardless i had very little materia for each char, and also had lucky 7s running, and he still nailed me for 9999.

the minute he does air type dam im facked.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
ipixie™ said:
Yeah i know, the more materia, the harder he hits...regardless i had very little materia for each char, and also had lucky 7s running, and he still nailed me for 9999.

the minute he does air type dam im facked.

Wittin killed emerald weapon on the game we was playing, i wasn't there to see :( not sure if he used Lucky 7's

ask him how he did it lol

Gloop

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2003
Derbyshire
MiloFoxburr said:
Gloop the bonus disc doesnt add anything to the game.. You know that right?

yea i want it for the fact i am a great FF7 fan and want it really bad.

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
emerald is easy when you all lvl 99. aire tam thingy was doing 9999 to me but i killed him using KOTR -> mime -> mime but having final attack with phoenix both mastered, allowing many autolifes in effect. just make sure you get the underwater materia, although im told people have beaten it without.

EDIT: for anyone that didnt know aire tam backwards is materia, which i never worked out for myself lol

HolyCow

I have a Japanese video of someone beating Emerald in 1 minute and 18 seconds.

For those of you that haven't seen it, here it is.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Gloop said:
yea i want it for the fact i am a great FF7 fan and want it really bad
well all it would be good for is looking at, unless youy have an NTSC psx or ps2 and you can read japanese menus ;)

HolyCow

kud125 said:
unless youy have an NTSC psx or ps2
Or modded.

It's probably not about being able to use it as such, more just owning it, a collectors item, if you will.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
aye, i see your point, but i would still like to read my collectors item ^___^