Final Fantasy...

Join Discord

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Hey dudes, long time since ive been on lol :P

Just a quick thing if sum1 can do me a favour...

I recently got back into FF7 (ownage) and i fancied gettin the guide for it, except i dont really want the brady guide.

Ive searched google, amazon and ebay for the Piggback guide for it (which ive seen before) but i crnt find it anywhere now.

Ne1 kno or seen if they sell it anywhere anymore??

Ta

/Lion

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
FF7 is the best out of all of them I don't like no other's because of the story line i remember when i first completed it I didn't know where to find all the best weapons or skill's and how to get quick levels or anything but after I looked at a proper guide I done everything and found it boring, much more fun when you do it your self :).

Pete107

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
get to disk 3, go to the nothern crater with some elixers, give them to the guys in the pots. Kill, profit.

Watch out for tonberry and his knife.

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
good old FF7, my m8s got the official original guide for 7 and 9 and i got all FF from 7 to 10/2. but i gotta admit 7 is the best. me n my m8s av just started gettin bk into it infact.. odd that. my m8 has a PERFECT copy of 7 even with ff8 demo disc lol...

the guide helps alittle for sum rares, n the bloody choc breeding uhh i first did that without it n DAMN i wish i had the guide then. just outta intrest, ive had ff7 for a very long time n so has my m8s.. but nun of us have eva beat RUBY.. have any of u? n honistly that is..