FireBlade 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Terror

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 12, 2005
GheTTo
thats y i quit 90 it starts the take the piss then get harder and harder need more lvling places

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
would be good if alot of tings were fixed b4 they brought it up

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
sirchrist said:
thats because you need the L-LieBao.dll.
i hav it.... but not sure if i need a new one sum1 post the L-LieBao.dll thing i need plz

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
tbh mcbeatboxblade . . . .lvl255???? who is gna gt 255 tbh shud b lvl 95 and uber rare also GodProRing stats r Dc0-5 ????? GodProRing kinda sounds rare and good 2 me and also for wizzies should b betta thn ultra pro and betta stats tbh :) thts all i hav atm :)

nemises

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
Why am i getting connection closed when people on This only just started i was ok yesturday help plz ....................:bounce:

Last edited:

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
demonx said:
tbh mcbeatboxblade . . . .lvl255???? who is gna gt 255 tbh shud b lvl 95 and uber rare also GodProRing stats r Dc0-5 ????? GodProRing kinda sounds rare and good 2 me and also for wizzies should b betta thn ultra pro and betta stats tbh :) thts all i hav atm :)

When new Db is add hopefully today, you will beable to reach lvl 255( lvling Exp has been ajusted), with a bit of hard work tho, also all items stats and mob exp is going to be fixed.
I just got dropped a Super Pro Ring, with good stats and yes things like this are uber rare. but like anything that has good stats should be rare..
Or we would have a load of peeps walking around with the best Kit, trying to beat the crap out of each other and getting no where fast..
Stay tuned....

nemises

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2004
Why am i getting connection closed when people on This only just started i was ok yesturday help plz ....................:bounce: