firewall report

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Let me make this clear, I am not accusing Dataforce of anything, I am just curious if he can explain this: :)

Domain name:
soren.co.uk

Registrant:
Dataforce

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
Edited by BH

A computer at soren.co.uk has attempted an unsolicited connection to TCP port 4092
on your computer. TCP port 4092 is commonly used by the "WinCrash" service or program.
The source computer has scanned your computer for this trojan, but it has been blocked
by your firewall.

WinCrash (80/4092)

Your computer was scanned for this trojan by the source computer. However, your Personal
Firewall successfully blocked the scan. The source computer gained no information about
your machine.

A computer at soren.co.uk has attempted an unsolicited connection to TCP port 4001 on your computer.
TCP port 4001 is commonly used by the "NewOak" service or program.

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
I never said that hellcaster..... I posted it because if it's something harmless and other people get the same firewall message they will know the answer :)

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
I never said that hellcaster..... I posted it because if it's something harmless and other people get the same firewall message they will know the answer :)

lol i know mate, i was joking:mooned:

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
Don't think you should have put his full adress and postcode like lol.

On Topic: nope I never get nothing like that.

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
If I can get this address then so can anyone else tbh and who said it's the home address? usually if you do an IP trace it's a business or IP's server address.

What I am more concerned about is that the initial question has not been altered, but then maybe it's not been seen by Dataforce or any of the LOMCN admin yet :)

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Don't think you should have put his full adress and postcode like lol.

On Topic: nope I never get nothing like that.
It's not DF's address.. lol.

p.s DF being a script-kiddie. LOL