First computerised Manga Head

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Heya...Tried drawing a manga with my mouse -.- this is what come out...i quite like it ^_^ lol mark me!!! keeping in mind its my first attempt :P

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Guessing you sketched it first then scanned? Can see the sketch lines behind it, but it's actually pretty good bud, the shine on the hair looks abit off but apart from that it looks quite impressive. Obviously as you explore doing this style of "digital art" more you'll get more advanced with colours and depths.

But nice job

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Naa i didnt scan it completely computer :X the little lines you see is where i went over it with a thicker outline. After the programming course im doing at the minute im hoping to do another course this time in Computer Art/Graphics ^^ I might be getting a lite pen today (whatever you call it..them pens for the computer)

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Ohright then that's even better lol, and yeah if you're into this stuff getting a drawing pad is worth it.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Those things are the most fun you can have at school...

Great drawing, I used to draw **** loads of DBZ - and I was quite good at it :P

Thought of looking for one of my old drawings and computer-ising-it. But can't find any :(

8/10 - for the purple hair :P

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Lol ty xD mum sed she is getting me a Wacom Bamboo for xmas ^_^ CANT WAIT :D

Yes i am an Anime/Manga freak :X ADDICTION!!! (and proud)...

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Blue sucks - keep it purple.

I'm not spamming; look...

The whole thing definately needs work - but the overall idea is very good. Lines need smoothing off and as someone said the shine is just dead wrong.

xx.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Nor was I?

although try a full body manga ?

I cant help but to think that your on about Hentai 0.o i get the feeling you want me to try a nude woman lol...
Drawing another head now -.o i wanna get my faces and hair a bit better before i move on.

Last edited:

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
xD lol anyway finished my second head :P think it looks SLIGHTLY better...(I hope)
Excuse the bits of dodgy edges my mouse is really old :(

JUDGE ME ALMIGHT JUDGES 0.o

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Looks cleaner then the first attempt and looks slightly better, although there's not much facial features. Again the shine on the head doesn't look right. But nice.

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
^_^ woot thanks!!! atleast now i know im getting better :X hopfully i get even beter when i get a tablet ¬_¬ (eventually)

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
I can see a big red stop sign. It has very smooth edges, school system sucks.

Joopers your avatar turns me on... as does dicks.