Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Works like normal #C, further the way the damage is more etc.
similar.. a lot of the spells have had their damage calculations re worked, some spells now also do more damaged based on elements active.. levels are changed etc.. a fair few have CDs..

have a look at the website for more details on the spells:

http://www.fiveheroes.net/?page_id=149

as for ETA, no not just yet, we're still assessing what needs to be done.. but we're thinking we're not far off from announcing it yet.

We don't want to announce release date say 2 months from now, then be ready in 2 weeks.. and visa versa by saying we'll release in 2 weeks then disappoint by not releasing. We're just trying to get a little closer.. a lot has been done but a lot still needs to be done lol :P

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Would you like the original photoshop file for that like join share banner on your site mate?? :P

Keep up the good work!

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Would you like the original photoshop file for that like join share banner on your site mate?? :P

Keep up the good work!
You know what I googled mir, legend of mir etc and looked at Images and that's wot came up.. I was then looking at mirarcadia and mir chronicles websites for some "ideas" and realized it was from your website lol. If you want me to take it down, I can do. Although I'll admit a lot of the stuff on our website atm is copy pasted from either your/chron site it was only meant as a quick copy paste job until I get round to changing it and tailoring it to our needs. You'll see that it is slowly changing lol.

I'm in no way trying to rip off arcadia nor do I have any problems with it.. in fact over the many years I dont think I've ever had any problems with your servers I've always admired how well built they are and how long they last.

I'm really glad no one has jumped on tho "omg this server is going to kill chronciles wooo!!" bandwagon.. as I have nothing against that server either. I merely want to run a server that I enjoy developing.. I dont really care what everyone else is doing lol. The way I see it the more popular servers we have the better...

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
You know what I googled mir, legend of mir etc and looked at Images and that's wot came up.. I was then looking at mirarcadia and mir chronicles websites for some "ideas" and realized it was from your website lol. If you want me to take it down, I can do. Although I'll admit a lot of the stuff on our website atm is copy pasted from either your/chron site it was only meant as a quick copy paste job until I get round to changing it and tailoring it to our needs. You'll see that it is slowly changing lol.

I'm in no way trying to rip off arcadia nor do I have any problems with it.. in fact over the many years I dont think I've ever had any problems with your servers I've always admired how well built they are and how long they last.

I'm really glad no one has jumped on tho "omg this server is going to kill chronciles wooo!!" bandwagon.. as I have nothing against that server either. I merely want to run a server that I enjoy developing.. I dont really care what everyone else is doing lol. The way I see it the more popular servers we have the better...

I will let you off if you finish my sites after you have finished yours. I'd be a hypocrite to complain. It will just make me feel better when I steal your ideas in the future ;) honestly though you would be better off getting inspiration from the Chronicles site rather than mine!!

darklegend

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 28, 2005
Came back at the right time can't wait to play this, normally one of the best balanced servers to play

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
We have Open stress test and potential live dates in our hands.. just waiting for NewHope to update the banner for us and we'll post!

---------- Post Merged at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:13 AM ----------

FHRelease2.gif

Hello everyone!

We have some provisional release dates for you all, which are as follows:

Open stress / balance testing - Friday 8th April

Open Beta Launch - Friday 15th April

What do those dates mean?!
The Open stress/balance testing (Friday 9th April) will be when we first open the server to the public, it will be for testing purposes only and all characters will be wiped and deleted after the test. If you don't like participating in testing then we advise you wait until the launch the following Friday. The testing will involve pre-made characters at set levels to test PvP balance, PvE balance, general bug finding and server stability. The server will likely be up and down during this testing period as we fix and adjust bugs etc.

The Open beta release date (Friday 15th April) is when the game is launched in its live state, assuming no major bugs/exploits are found no data will be wiped. The game will remain in open beta for 1 week or until we feel it's worthy of removing the open beta title. The GameShop will be open for business when the game is no longer in open beta. Please dont let this discourage you from playing on day 1, it's merely a procuration we must take in case any major problems are found and a wipe is required, or the game is a little unstable in first few days.

Feel free to add our advertsing banner to your forum signatures, share with friends etc.

http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FHRelease.gif
http://www.fiveheroes.net/downloads/FHRelease2.gif

FHRelease.gif

Hope to see you all ingame soon!

---------- Post Merged at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:21 PM ----------

I've updated the main post with a bit more information, but in all honesty all the information is now on the website, so please go take a look, links below:
Features

For a full list of features, please visit our website:
Features include: Awakening, fishing, companions, mounts, conquests, guild upgrades and more!
http://www.fiveheroes.net/?page_id=238

Class Skills
For a full list of skills please visit our website:
http://www.fiveheroes.net/?page_id=132

Screenshot Gallery
For more screenshots, please visit our website:
http://www.fiveheroes.net/?page_id=64

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
What Year?

09/04/2016 is a Saturday.
Good Spot, for some reason I'm a bit of a retard when it comes to dates.. when i submit my holiday at work I do the same thing -_-

It is as the banner suggests.. Friday 8th = testing, Friday 15th = Live :D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
that first banner is annoying me, the image on one of the frames moves by a pixel.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
that first banner is annoying me, the image on one of the frames moves by a pixel.

To me it looks like they both move slightly when the image changes, and now you mentioned it, it is all I can see :(

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
tbh if you look at it now
each time the text 'five heroes ..' shows in the image
it jumps to top left of the image,
instead of staying at the same position as the other texts on the images
so it has the same weird 'jump' feeling as before :p

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Will there be custom spells(skills)?
Like the ones on 3h?

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Will there be custom spells(skills)?
Like the ones on 3h?
depends what you define as new / custom spells.. the c# files already have a lot of "new" spells in them.

The ones on 3h wont be ingame on launch and probably unlikely to ever be ingame as the movement images dont really work with the wils we're using.. but htat never stopped me int he past so i wont say never.

but to answer your question, no not on launch

ipwnu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2015
depends what you define as new / custom spells.. the c# files already have a lot of "new" spells in them.

The ones on 3h wont be ingame on launch and probably unlikely to ever be ingame as the movement images dont really work with the wils we're using.. but htat never stopped me int he past so i wont say never.

but to answer your question, no not on launch

On a different note are you gonna do the pk lvliing thing ?

Mordred

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2011
firewalls have cap? you have like 30 firewalls in the start, and have to wait for the firewalls with uber-high MC to dissapear? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.