Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
Lol but each one had life span of over 2 or 3 years?

How long you expect servers to last

Well i would expect a server to stay up alot longer then what his other servers did specially when people take there time to play the server...P69 been up for 12 years and imo thats a reliable server unlike bons....however bon has had more then 1 server go live to rake in the cash....im taking it this is also another 1 of those servers ..... soon as he gets bored server will drop again and maybe or most prob host another server i.e High Rate.... its starting to look like a patten imo

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Well i would expect a server to stay up alot longer then what his other servers did specially when people take there time to play the server...P69 been up for 12 years and imo thats a reliable server unlike bons....however bon has had more then 1 server go live to rake in the cash....im taking it this is also another 1 of those servers ..... soon as he gets bored server will drop again and maybe or most prob host another server i.e High Rate.... its starting to look like a patten imo

longer than any of your servers though, so this would be a winner winner chicken dinner imo.

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
longer than any of your servers though, so this would be a winner winner chicken dinner imo.

Ive had like 1 server online ever since ive signed up to LOMCN so thats 10 years....however Bon has had several not to mention making servers for people to donate and once he feels like that server has made enough he takes it down.....i for one have never asked or allowed people to pay on my servers.....i rather it all be =....but then again i guess money blinds people :D

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
P69 may be up for 12 years but it's out dated and boring. What good is consistency if nobody plays it?

People want to play something they've not played before. If it's fun, it'll last years. If it's ****, it'll last a few months at most.

2-3years of a Mir server being up is welcomed. Plenty of time to actually enjoy the game and create rivalries. Eventually games do just get boring and come to their end of life... nothing you can do about it. You either close it down, or do what P69 did. Keep it up with barely anyone playing and giving sparse updates once a year.

but more importantly you need to learn and understand the following expression:

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. We're playing a 14year old game ran privately for nostalgia, get over yourself.

Last edited:

Playboy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 20, 2006
Grantham / Lincolnshire
P69 may be up for 12 years but it's out dated and boring. What good is consistency if nobody plays it?

People want to play something they've not played before. If it's fun, it'll last years. If it's ****, it'll last a few months at most.

2-3years of a Mir server being up is welcomed. Plenty of time to actually enjoy the game and create rivalries. Eventually games do just get boring and come to their end of life... nothing you can do about it. You either close it down, or do what P69 did. Keep it up with barely anyone playing and giving sparse updates once a year.

but more importantly you need to learn and understand the following expression:

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. We're playing a 14year old game ran privately for nostalgia, get over yourself.

Well not to be funny, the amount of servers bon has brought out and then had people paying for items etc etc then closing the server surely goes against lomcn standards, in my opinion this is also another way of scamming people, why pay for something when its just going to go down.....i mean come on surely thats scamming people out of there hard earned cash, and he has done this more then once

At least with P69 u know the server is going to stay live and not gonna let u waste your money if u do buy ingame etc etc

• Other: SERVER/USER PROTECTION
  • LOMCN DOES NOT WANT users which participate in DoSing/cheating/scamming

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
This server is pretty fast paced and if it stays more than several months, it is worth playing. Low rate servers do need to stay online longer. But suppose you tire of running server, did anybody ever pass his server onto somebody else who would continue keeping it online? Probably fat chance.

On another note, these server crashes remind me of Purgatory server last fall (crystal files) that also had regular crashes even with just ten pple online, I don't recall at the time the cause being pinned down to something or if that had and has nothing to do with the files as such.

Biggest benefit of windowed mir is you can trade/pass items btw accts. I would rather think that rising number of new accts might be because of this since this server is items galore (and probably its biggest appeal besides high rate fast pace). I'd give it highest mark for item variety. :eek:nthego:

Last edited:

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Well not to be funny, the amount of servers bon has brought out and then had people paying for items etc etc then closing the server surely goes against lomcn standards, in my opinion this is also another way of scamming people, why pay for something when its just going to go down.....i mean come on surely thats scamming people out of there hard earned cash, and he has done this more then once

At least with P69 u know the server is going to stay live and not gonna let u waste your money if u do buy ingame etc etc

• Other: SERVER/USER PROTECTION
  • LOMCN DOES NOT WANT users which participate in DoSing/cheating/scamming

your boring go pay your £400 quid for a spell book and GTFO

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
i bought the best creature in gameshop for a stupied price, and it does not produce neither pearls or anything at all.
can i have a detailed infos on this feature plz?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i bought the best creature in gameshop for a stupied price, and it does not produce neither pearls or anything at all.
can i have a detailed infos on this feature plz?

Code:
Detailed Info:
1. Looks pretty
2. Follows you around
3. Picks **** up
4. Does **** all else

You're welcome.

Also, providing Bon hasn't changed the official info - you can get details of all pets here

http://wiki.mironline.co.uk/Pet_Database

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Playboy.

No'one is forcing your to play 5Heroes. If you don't intend to play stop posting..

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Code:
Detailed Info:
1. Looks pretty
2. Follows you around
3. Picks **** up
4. Does **** all else

You're welcome.

Also, providing Bon hasn't changed the official info - you can get details of all pets here

http://wiki.mironline.co.uk/Pet_Database

well what about " how long will i have to wait till they produce pearls or blackstones? "
i have an olypmicflame btw best creature so far.

ive made it pick up loads of sh1t nothing got produced.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
All creatures produce pearls at a rate of 1000 items per 1 pearl. Blackstones are by default produced once every 3 hours for the creatures that can

rana

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Ben Server Down !!

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:15 AM ----------

please fix it fast :)

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
Ben Server Down !!

---------- Post Merged at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:15 AM ----------

He has a life, he is sleeping right now.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Ben Server Down !!

its 01:15 in the morning... Ben went to bed around midnight. I would say its going to be mid morning. (GMT+0) of course.

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
Just as i finish my work for the night... typical lol!

rana

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
so it will not be online 2day ?

---------- Post Merged at 02:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:10 AM ----------

or few hours
!

Status
Not open for further replies.