Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
Seems to have crashed a few times this week in the early morning ;(

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
Played this server since the very start, server is having loads of problems, one after another, crashes and lag all the time, reboots a lot. Classes unbalanced, TM keeps crashing people when you click on it, in game sound goes off randomly. Most recently also, the guild who owns a Wall has a 5% increase in pvp damage, and 5% resistance, this was bugged and they could go and 1 hit everyone with any spell, any class and they also couldn't be hit, majority of server lost items due to being 1 hitted and despite this, the admins still wouldn't rewind the server, nore those who abused it had any sort of punishment.

A lot of loyal and long time players have started to be put off by all this, really the server should have stayed down longer and worked on, seems to me it was very rushed, classes haven't been tested at all etc, sub bosses drop all the best items in game and so do the actual bosses, but are much harder to kill, so most people avoid the main bosses and just kill the subs, quicker to kill and more of them than an actual boss.

All i can say about your post is that this has mainly been posted due to loosing items ingame which is understandbly shitty due to the bug, HOWEVER Ben has already said provide the name of person and items lost so they can sort it out ( they couldnt do a rewind as explained by Hany)
Not EVERYONE lost items during this time either.
The classes are looked at constantly as people reach higher item gear and levels and things have been tweaked to keep things as fair as possible (yes some things are a little OP currently) but on the whole its very good.

There are Issues in game and some crashes AGAIN HOWEVER Ben/Hany have been on it constantly fixing bugs and moving on and there on the newest files etc so there may be some bugs, I think i can talk for alot of people ingame that they are grateful its up and can deal with the bugs and random crashes as they know ben/hany etc are working there asses off to sort things every time.

onto a personal note I genuinely hate posts being made when people have been butt hurt to just try and be an ass. Next time walk away from the game for a little while and not post when your emotional....

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
the server is closed ? all ? ! or ?

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:57 AM ----------

Server is offline ?

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
It's been down since 4:30AM, so just over 5hours. Nobody awake to boot it up sadly!

ahh ok, it went down just after midnight so i called it a night, was still down this morn so just presumed had been all thru the night, hopefully soon then!

norman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2004
Advise for anyone looking to join. Go wiz and 1 hit any class.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
went to download this last night out of curiosity , was offline. And then read about 100 posts complaining about the server, either Bens being given a hard time or im wasting my time downloading. We shall see lol

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Yes sadly I cannot be awake 24 hours as much as I'd like to.

Again there was a new crash last night which seems to be the backup holding the file, was my misunderstanding of the way it handles the "character saving" process, its now been amended and shouldn't happen again.

I feel everyones frustration i really do but put yourself in my shoes, I dont want to see these crashes either.. we're working around the clock to do our best to fix and improve these things, we did say the first week or 2 of servers release will be a bit shaky.

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
went to download this last night out of curiosity , was offline. And then read about 100 posts complaining about the server, either Bens being given a hard time or im wasting my time downloading. We shall see lol
Truthfully mate, for a med/high rate (given that I hate anything that isn't a low rate) its actually a decent server except the constant crashes but as above they are trying to address them.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
GL with this fking server FULL OF LAG and FULL OF BUGS CLASSES not BALANCED and BODY DROP realy are **** 2-3 items i droped ... all time

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
GL with this fking server FULL OF LAG and FULL OF BUGS CLASSES not BALANCED and BODY DROP realy are **** 2-3 items i droped ... all time

That's a bit harsh. Although when I tried it I did have a problem with wizards being slightly underpowered, and also slower to level than warriors! I thought it was quite decent none of the less though.

I never had a problem with lag and I don't think the server is hosted in Asia.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Death drops on here do seem pretty high lol. Not that i'm complaining :joyous:

Overall really fun server. Once the crashes get sorted and the lag is patched out, it'll be perfect.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Death drops on here do seem pretty high lol. Not that i'm complaining :joyous:

Overall really fun server. Once the crashes get sorted and the lag is patched out, it'll be perfect.

Really fun server yes, but even with crashes and lag sorted it won't quite be perfect :p

chaosdeath

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Newport, UK
Guy's sorry I have to voice my two cents here. Yes people are moaning but that is part of life even official serves people moan. Just be great full that Ben and them took the time to even do 5 heroes and that they trying to sort the issues out.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
End of the day, the is the most stress the Crystal files have had.

This will benefit both the development and future servers to come, you should be grateful these crashes are occurring as it's presenting holes that weren't addressed for future servers.

More to the point, this is also currently still the best running Crystal server....so...where else are you gunna go, really? lol.

Once the problems are fixed, which may take a bit of time, i'm sure content and releases will be worked on and it will be even better than it currently stands.

But over all, this server is doing very well....a few crashes and hidden bugs isn't going to kill this off, especially with the amount of work being put into it, not just by Ben and Hany, but by Jamie, TD and Far as well I believe.

You can't put a fault on the downtime, i'd frankly tell you to fk off if you expect me to wake up at 2AM to boot it up....Ben is just framing it nicely ;)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
thanks for the support....... I really wanna thank Far Jamie and TD for all their help with trying to fix the bugs and yes it will hopefully help the public source as well become more stable

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
You just accidentally bugged the drops from bosses, everyone went around killing the bosses, gaining loads of items, then all you did was fix it and reboot, no rewind, yet again, a catastrophic error where people have benefited as opposed to rest of people and you haven't rewound, bit silly really.

Status
Not open for further replies.