Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
You just accidentally bugged the drops from bosses, everyone went around killing the bosses, gaining loads of items, then all you did was fix it and reboot, no rewind, yet again, a catastrophic error where people have benefited as opposed to rest of people and you haven't rewound, bit silly really.

Well, this never happened.

Serephim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2013
any one have any ideas why my napalmshot spell isnt leveling up ?

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
great server , big population and healthy economy enjoying so far :)

only problems for me are the random crashing that can occur directly after login or when click on the auction house.

Spinn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2015
All i can say about your post is that this has mainly been posted due to loosing items ingame which is understandbly shitty due to the bug, HOWEVER Ben has already said provide the name of person and items lost so they can sort it out ( they couldnt do a rewind as explained by Hany)
Not EVERYONE lost items during this time either.
The classes are looked at constantly as people reach higher item gear and levels and things have been tweaked to keep things as fair as possible (yes some things are a little OP currently) but on the whole its very good.

There are Issues in game and some crashes AGAIN HOWEVER Ben/Hany have been on it constantly fixing bugs and moving on and there on the newest files etc so there may be some bugs, I think i can talk for alot of people ingame that they are grateful its up and can deal with the bugs and random crashes as they know ben/hany etc are working there asses off to sort things every time.

onto a personal note I genuinely hate posts being made when people have been butt hurt to just try and be an ass. Next time walk away from the game for a little while and not post when your emotional....

I posted my thoughts and opinion, I wasn't "emotional" at all, lmfao... based on that shitty theory of yours, I could turn around and say stop butt licking the admins, yada yada, get real... it was my opinion, just like you have posted yours, and also, whilst people will agree with you, there are people who will agree with me too.

Phade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
RE: CLASSES Can you guys tell me what taos and wizzies are like on this server? Thanks

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
RE: CLASSES Can you guys tell me what taos and wizzies are like on this server? Thanks

I'd say there both quite strong, with good kit Wizards become the best class on the server (debatable between them and Warriors)

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Honestly, every class is decent to play atm. They all have their niche's and "overpowered" qualities.

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
It can help myself and someone ? When you download and install the ointment I download only 5 gb , and when I enter the game to choose the character after necru screen appears and I can not see anything ?
It can help myself and someone ? When you download and install the ointment I download only 5 gb , and when I enter the game to choose the character after necru screen appears and I can not see anything ?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

http://fiveheroes.net/forum/showthread.php?139-Black-Screen-Issues

Server is currently down though.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
It is up but only to char select screen, when you try to enter the game you get notice that 'Starting the game is currently disabled', anybody know what purpose this serves on crystal files? I assume it is an intentional intervention by the server owner?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
It is up but only to char select screen, when you try to enter the game you get notice that 'Starting the game is currently disabled', anybody know what purpose this serves on crystal files? I assume it is an intentional intervention by the server owner?

To allow GM to only let himself on whilst he tests stuff to make sure it's fine.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
Any bank holiday event or is the server still too unstable to offer anything more than a lag fest?
Just curious with other servers having exciting events going on.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Any bank holiday event or is the server still too unstable to offer anything more than a lag fest?
Just curious with other servers having exciting events going on.
We have an update planned this weekend instead of an event. Our server is too early to be having these types of events seen on other servers (e.g. catch up events)

An update lasts the life time of the server... an event lasts for a few days

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
An update lasts the life time of the server..

Not very long then. An update is only worthwhile if the server is online.
Yours is never online. Its a crock of shlt lmao.

Sold anymore mir items yet? looool what a joke

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
its went down once in 5 days..

so the 'never online' remark is invalid..

grow up your acting like a little child.

if chronicles means so much to you go play.

Razarus

Sour Sally
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2013
its went down once in 5 days..

so the 'never online' remark is invalid..

grow up your acting like a little child.

if chronicles means so much to you go play.

Cool story mate.
See you at the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.