Five Heroes - Crystal Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I'm sure they're further behind than that, they aren't using the official cooldowns. All their cooldowns are client side. They have many other issues in their server code too which was fixed on official but not in their code.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Code:
Are you sure you want to remove your pet?

Yes.

Are you REALLY sure you want to remove your pet?

YES.

Just to confirm, you do want to remove your pet?

YES!!

...You Sure?

Theres 2 buttons. UnSummon and Dismiss. They both do as they say on the tin.

Unless you left your pet out and the timer ran down, you clicked the dismiss button. Pets are unsummoned as soon as you log out.

Well, from what I wrote, its obvious I didn't dismiss the pet, since I have no idea you put in triple check, I can definitely say I didn't see any of these checks.

However I don't get what you mean by the "Unless you left your pet out and the timer ran down" - is that some other way how to lose it?

Several of us got pked at a boss killing, I chose not to get resurrected in town and I pressed E and tried to pick up what we dropped (I wouldn't know you can do that - to pickup your death drop) if somebody here didn't say its possible and I think you said it will be taken care of in next bug fixing, which I was hoping wasn't the case on 5H yet), was nothing essential, also my bag was full at the time and I could not make space anyway, since when you die, you can't chuck items out of your bag... so the pet picked up just a few items.

I believe I pressed UnSummon button (now you reminded me what its called) as I did several times before that since I bought the pet (but trying to be honest, I can't be sure if I just quit mir to desktop with the pet out. But I am quite sure when I logged back in, the pet wasn't out (you would have to be blind not to notice, also probably when you log in, the pet is always in unsummoned state by default) and I didn't bother calling it up till today when somebody had snowman in storage and I thought for fun to call up my cat.

Bottom line is, the files have a bug or else (though I very much doubt it) those who run the 5H server maliciously removed my pet because they got miffed by my posting about it the way I did.

Last edited:

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
standing around in safe zone flaunting nice kit (im no there yet though)

Said it time and time again, this server is entirely down to kit. On my level 71 war which has average gear at best since i had to take an extended break since day 3, i think i hit Exwizz about 2 times out of 6 and tbh im lucky to get 6 hits in against him in pvp (u floored me last night in legends before i knew what happened last night you git, hemorage? and on my 70 wiz if im spamming large sunpots i can JUST ABOUT kill him if i get a few crit in on ff or if im lucky enough to land a good MS on him and thats in mir arm and high MC, even with shield i get dropped in about 4 hits.

I dont think the balance is that bad but the availability of sunpots is maybe a little high. but thats 1v1 in group i couldnt outpot multiple targets on me

hunter46

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2016
Image 9.jpg Image 16.jpg Image 24.jpg Image 41.jpg Image 65.Png
topbazar today scammed 20mill we readed for ancest war male me 20mill when I except trade I have no armour took these shots straight after he then pmed me on diff character topkat asking what had happened .its pple like this that ruin the game seems this guys famous for it sort please

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
My friend also got scammed, not sure anything will be done about it I'm afraid :(

katisfact

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 18, 2016
Belgium
Topkat here,

Let's make this simple =

Ben check my IP adress Topkat plays on and check the IP adress Topbazar plays on.
- Im from belgium and that guy for sure from a very long distance away so it's just silly people like you accuse others they don't know or cus they have another word in a name someone else has (TOP)
doesn't proof anything, but as i told you goodluck with your ' state of mind ' thinking - Your totally wrong but hey np i was just wondering what happend - reason i pmed u - be happy to have ppl that care about others ;) - hard to find but anyways..

Greetz from belgium.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Bon should have already applied the fix for the trade hack. Is it still happening? I need detailed info of what happened so i can find the issue

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hunter46

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2016
I had agreed trade with topbazar I placed money in rmr was there when I clicked trade armour was gone and money I took screens soon as I realized I had been scammed I ckd post etc nothing was clearly a scam for cash I wont buy anything other than tm now tbh sick of this and also I posted b4 about buying saddles bought 3 received none lost 18 mill there :(
my screens r on previouse post by myself . topkat if I made mistake bout you sorry but know1 else asked about it we will see as this really needs sorting properly
p.s foxo selling exact armour lol to many people have stupid amount of accounts to move things around lol it aint right

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Bon should have already applied the fix for the trade hack. Is it still happening? I need detailed info of what happened so i can find the issue

I see a post the other day saying they went on holiday? Maybe they didn't patch it yet because there was no patch since the 4th.

Thoughts on this?
Code:
[COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Tahoma][I][IMG]http://fiveheroes.net/forum/images/misc/quote_icon.png[/IMG] Originally Posted by [B]Koriban[/B] [URL="http://fiveheroes.net/forum/showthread.php?p=3820#post3820"][IMG]http://fiveheroes.net/forum/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png[/IMG][/URL]
He knows that. That's not what he's trying to explain.

Currently it's a little buggy when sharing EXP between a group of people but ONE of those people isn't on the same map as the others.

Lets try to give a clear example.

5 people are grouped. They are all hunting in BDD killing bosses etc. One of these 5 people however isn't in BDD, he's levelling in Ancient Oma Cave but still is in group with the others. So in reality 4 are bossing, 1 is levelling.

For whatever reason, the EXP penalty that applies to being on the same map and in a group of people (in this case, as there's 5 people, the exp penalty is now 48% per Ben's changes) is being applied to the entire group, even if someone isn't on the same MAP.

The person levelling is getting the % group exp penalty share despite nobody being anywhere near him to share the exp.

Example (not correct numbers, just an example): 

[B]Ungrouped[/B] in Ancient Oma Cave - EXP per mob = 30,000

[B]In a group of 5[/B] ([U]but STILL on your own[/U]) EXP per mob = 15600

I can't seem to reproduce this every time. Sometime it happens, sometimes it doesn't. You are forced to leave the group, despite being on your own levelling, because they're taking exp from you. 

FYI: They're not actually getting any exp. They're just applying the exp penalty.
[/I][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

Maybe it's not correctly refreshing your group status. A bit like if you get in a relationship or mentor (your buff doesn't update immediately) you must regroup.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I've asked bon for the report logs so i can see what's happened.

hunter46

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2016
ok ty hate cheaters full stop my ingame name is Hunter46 if this helps

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
getting black screen downloaded all i need . can get on my own server fine just just carnt get on the 5 heroes one with all the new exes any ideas on how to fix this

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Far are you aware you can freely remove items from the trade box even after someone's pressed deal?

This is what's actually happening.

Player A puts in an item

Player B puts in an item.

Player A presses deal, then very quickly removes the item.

Player B presses deal - it then asks player A to confirm the deal (but only in chat)

Player A if not paying attention will press deal not realising the item was removed.

---

The reverse can happen where when both items are but in, player B is the one to first press deal. Player A can take the item out quickly and press deal and, again, hope that they press deal.

Essentially, if you're paying attention, you can't lose your item, but the ONLY warning you get is a small notice in chat asking for them to confirm the deal again.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yeah bons already asked to change it to a dialog box instead.

Tbh you should be paying attention during a trade. If you accept without noticing the item has been removed thats your own fault imo.

Both players have to reconfirm trade if an item is removed

Phade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Hey Guys & Girls, got an issue re-installing five heroes. Any ideas - here is my error note:

Thanks in advanced :)

[09/05/2016 19:01:44] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethod(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternalCore(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr[] typeInstantiationContext, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr[] methodInstantiationContext, Int32 methodInstCount)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData..ctor(RuntimeModule scope, CustomAttributeRecord caRecord)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeModule module, Int32 tkTarget)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributesInternal(RuntimeAssembly target)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetCustomAttributesData()
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributes(Assembly target)
at System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GetNeutralResourcesLanguage(Assembly a, UltimateResourceFallbackLocation& fallbackLocation)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.CommonSatelliteAssemblyInit()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager..ctor(Type resourceSource)
at System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager..ctor(Type t)
at (Type )
at ꬗᠜䶆嵉髂뚝̛.﹀廤ﵚᢱﲿф(Type �癣梭熺ꃎ㎥峾)
at Client.CMain.ཙ꼍᪠笤磲䒲椯()
at Client.CMain..ctor()
at ꀿ穢䎟〼汔캡顝.�痲ຄ✕䁾귱颋雥(String[] 㖼ܘ㊬⺢�쟻�耢)

Xiler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Yeah bons already asked to change it to a dialog box instead.

Tbh you should be paying attention during a trade. If you accept without noticing the item has been removed thats your own fault imo.

Both players have to reconfirm trade if an item is removed

I think the problem might be that people have been used to for years that the items are locked in when any player presses deal and the trade has to be canceled (thus closing the trade boxes) or pressing deal to complete the trade.

Player error but prob better to change it.

Phade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
Hey Guys & Girls, got an issue re-installing five heroes. Any ideas - here is my error note:

Thanks in advanced :)

[09/05/2016 19:01:44] System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethod(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternalCore(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, IntPtr[] typeInstantiationContext, Int32 typeInstCount, IntPtr[] methodInstantiationContext, Int32 methodInstCount)
at System.ModuleHandle.ResolveMethodHandleInternal(RuntimeModule module, Int32 methodToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData..ctor(RuntimeModule scope, CustomAttributeRecord caRecord)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributes(RuntimeModule module, Int32 tkTarget)
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributesInternal(RuntimeAssembly target)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetCustomAttributesData()
at System.Reflection.CustomAttributeData.GetCustomAttributes(Assembly target)
at System.Resources.ManifestBasedResourceGroveler.GetNeutralResourcesLanguage(Assembly a, UltimateResourceFallbackLocation& fallbackLocation)
at System.Resources.ResourceManager.CommonSatelliteAssemblyInit()
at System.Resources.ResourceManager..ctor(Type resourceSource)
at System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager..ctor(Type t)
at (Type )
at ꬗᠜䶆嵉髂뚝̛.﹀廤ﵚᢱﲿф(Type �癣梭熺ꃎ㎥峾)
at Client.CMain.ཙ꼍᪠笤磲䒲椯()
at Client.CMain..ctor()
at ꀿ穢䎟〼汔캡顝.�痲ຄ✕䁾귱颋雥(String[] 㖼ܘ㊬⺢�쟻�耢)

I would be grateful if anyone could help here, even the devs...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You need to install .net, plenty of threads and posts about it. Stickied in the crystal section and also on bons forum

Phade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2013
You need to install .net, plenty of threads and posts about it. Stickied in the crystal section and also on bons forum

Doh! Thought i had already done that, thank you Far :)

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Far one question, do you know which version i need to download? As i have installed 4.5. net framework but not had any luck so far!

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you need them all

2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5

i think 3.5 and pre are installed by default on windows 10, however i know on windows 7 you need to enable them manually in the features menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.