FlamingSpirit 3G (Online)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
yes qu33n there are answers on tht...i shouted bout 5times any1 hu wants to go EZT pm me for a recall there, only 2 people did do only them 2 people went...then i also took some others who wanted to go there abit later as i made 1 more shout.so theres your answer my friend.... i also don't no why your moaning about sum1 doing 5levels it's not even impossible lol and your making a big deal out of nuthing....

lol wat a GM you are :)

So you recall your friends to high level caves & get them quick levels as other spend loads of their time killing mobs & get exp on their own lol GMs are not allowed to do that. Its hows you even helping your friend with items too along with the lvling lol

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
yes qu33n there are answers on tht...i shouted bout 5times any1 hu wants to go EZT pm me for a recall there, only 2 people did do only them 2 people went...then i also took some others who wanted to go there abit later as i made 1 more shout.so theres your answer my friend.... i also don't no why your moaning about sum1 doing 5levels it's not even impossible lol and your making a big deal out of nuthing....

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=53577

like happen in past your are helping Linzi who knwos its a Gm charcter lol

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
LOOOOOL so they were all my friends? i recalled every1 tht pmed me... so don't give it the biggen and as for giving them items your even more of an idiot than u sound....please do tell me how i gave items to them ALSO lol i wud love tou hear even more of the bull**** you come out with

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
LOOOOOL so they were all my friends? i recalled every1 tht pmed me... so don't give it the biggen and as for giving them items your even more of an idiot than u sound....please do tell me how i gave items to them ALSO lol i wud love tou hear even more of the bull**** you come out with

But that still does not answer the question about the levels!.
Ok 1st point linzi said she was huntting in BP to get the lvs.

1- bp mobs only give 1.3exp per mob @ lv 44, 0.91 exp per mob @45, 0.9 exp per mob @ lv 46, 0.87 exp per mob @ lv 47 and 0.85 % per mob @ lv48.
do the maths.
2- there are only 120 mobs on BP 4th and takes 12 mins to full re-spawn with X1 mobs, (thats what you said its set to) unless you tinkered with it ?.
3- that means she needed to kill over 500 mobs in the 40 ish mins she lved from lv 44 to 49. but it would not have had 500 mobs in there in 40 mins due to rs times.
4- with 18-82 mc that i had @ lv 44 i could kill a lure of about 30 to 40 mobs in 4 mins, thats with dogs included.
5- then you have to bare in mind that dogs para 1 in 4 times, so luring is interesting with out pro or cheats on. ie down you go.
6- bp drains pots coz you are using Meteror shower so you wud have to include repot times and time to run back down there about 4 mins with cheats on 7 mins without. ie coz of dogs para.

and if like the gm said she was recalled into elite zt, the mobs are rock for a wizz with out renounce witch she did not have untill after 49. but still they take ages to kill, (unless the gm helped her kill them in a group or master/student).
so dont give me any crap that you dont know what went on. your a gm and mates with the other gms, so one of your group must know.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
I don't even know what time this occured or even who Linzi is! lol i will talk about though and check when i get accss to dedi again, but i'm sure Flamer is riht.

/Head

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
1- How the hell Linzi can hunt in EliteZumaTemple as one can only enter to that cave if +60 ?

2- Linzi is not +60 so how the hell linzi got into that cave lol ?

P/S: On Liquid Gold / Revenge 3G (both server which were corrupted by GMs YODA & ASHTON & got closed few days back) a charcters Linzi / Linz was played by GM YODA who got power lvling & items as it was played by GM (check Lomcn posts, will revial all truth). So once again Linzi is getting free exp as per mustafa above along with the items, so assume once again its a character played by a GM may be YODA / ASHTON or a new GM ?

hmmm lets c the corruptions was casued by tom ging his norm cahrr lvls and kit/

linzi has had nowt from any of us

For once play fair & let others play fair FFS & stop helping Linzi/Linz with items & experience as was done by Gm in he past - casue its now fair FFS !

were not helping linzi

Need answer on that not stories ???
as said above cant be assed with moarns when we have not even done nowt u all cry when ppl out lvl u fck me get a life

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
as said above cant be assed with moarns when we have not even done nowt u all cry when ppl out lvl u fck me get a life

being out leveled means jack sh*t to me, being helped to lv by a gm pi**es everyone else off !.

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Nobody has been leveled by a gm, trust me i wasn't online and i know lol, sorry about server being down a second was just trying to sort out the exp problem, anybody got any idea's on what they would like doing, e.g. exp bar shortening or exp raising

/Head

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
Nobody has been leveled by a gm, trust me i wasn't online and i know lol, sorry about server being down a second was just trying to sort out the exp problem, anybody got any idea's on what they would like doing, e.g. exp bar shortening or exp raising

/Head

all you got to do is drop one 0 from exp needed from each lv up to lv 80 and it will be fine.
if you raise exp it will be pointless everyone would just be stupid levels.

Mustafa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2007
atm i think its 1500000000 exp need at lv 50 to level or somit like that, well thats what mir legend is reading

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Yeh having a little problem with the netcheck :S Have also added starter pet, server should be back online soon hopefully.

/Head

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
all you got to do is drop one 0 from exp needed from each lv up to lv 80 and it will be fine.
if you raise exp it will be pointless everyone would just be stupid levels.

I agree with Must here

Status
Not open for further replies.