floor image

Pimpz0r

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2008
when a item is on the floor i see a different image eg: (mp)drugXL is a necklace which .wil do i need 2 change this from happening ?

many thanks

sorry im in wrong section could be moved or deleted plz

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
You have to match up the numbers in items/dnitems/stateitem.wils

Make sure every image has the same number throughout the wils.

oh and this is really the wrong section...

Upvote 0

Grinch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2008
Be smart!!!!

The idea is very simple to fix this in the future if u add some items 2 Items.wil , hundred of items, and forget where u put (positions) in this , and to dont want to search to much. How? Simple delete the DnItem.wil/wix , and make a new copy of Items.wil/wix in the same folder, and rename this 1 to DnItem.wil/wix.

:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:;)

Upvote 0

PackardBell

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 7, 2009
Re: Be smart!!!!

The idea is very simple to fix this in the future if u add some items 2 Items.wil , hundred of items, and forget where u put (positions) in this , and to dont want to search to much. How? Simple delete the DnItem.wil/wix , and make a new copy of Items.wil/wix in the same folder, and rename this 1 to DnItem.wil/wix.

lol i suggest you easy open h88 and check again, Dnitems which is floor items are smaller then Items so it will be crap ?

Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

excuse him , his an stupid romanian , also called LEGENDOFMIR , ( or 1 of his friends ) , his just from another planet .

i am a bit dissapointed about mods who don't do they're job , this guy should be banned a long time ago

Upvote 0

Grinch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 30, 2008
PackardBell: lol i suggest you easy open h88 and check again, Dnitems which is floor items are smaller then Items so it will be crap ?

1) I write there an easy solution for existing more different positions!!
2) DnItems And Items.wil/wix have the same images, are NOT more smalls,are different only in StateItems.wil/wix who are more bigger.:fthrower:

Upvote 0

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

lol i suggest you easy open h88 and check again, Dnitems which is floor items are smaller then Items so it will be crap ?

Majority of the new wil's floating about don't have a dnitems image at all, so really it wouldn't make much difference other than to the old wil's that do have a dnitems image

Upvote 0