ForgedPhoenix Server online.....

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
dogandbone said:
lol i no host and he told me tha6t it was going 2 be up you froob :P lol

wasnt up last night tho u froob :P u were liein hehee

away get it up OoOoOo24

Last edited:

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
pet lvling are spawns fixed lol - geting crsapper pets in pet rental seeing as they kill every bnoss lol.

exp going down -5k in PSC and PC exp - 20k - 30k in Past bichon

trying to add new hunt area :D

will be about 5+ new hunt areas very soon maybew not this update tho ;p

Turtle mobs ingame and also PSC / PC MOBS are harder.

enjoy when its up (hour or so atm its..... 17.40 gmt)

p.s say bye bye to the craft npc that was hidden in ST ;)

Last edited:

dogandbone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2005
p.s say bye bye to the craft npc that was hidden in ST

no dont am doing my SOWG wen it up lol

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
wooot can u chaneg the stats on lvl 80 wiz wep tho ... its dc 5-10 mc 5-9 n yet the 43 wep is like mc 13 :S the 80 wep need slike 20 mc

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
hmmm so now everyone is level 80 odds, the exp goes down... i wont be starting his server lol. If your going to lower exp and stuff, a wipe is in order.

Also, anyone ingame atm? is it laggy AT all plz?

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
XXXXX said:
hmmm so now everyone is level 80 odds, the exp goes down... i wont be starting his server lol. If your going to lower exp and stuff, a wipe is in order.

Also, anyone ingame atm? is it laggy AT all plz?

it isnt up yet.... n it hasnt been lower that much u can still get 2 80 + like every1 else in about a hour mabye less i did

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
XXXXX Stop complainin about peoples servers lol u must have alot of spare time on ur hands. here is some things to keep u busy kk :)

1. get a girlfriend or boyfriend
2. just play a server and stop complaining its no use.

kk :D i think all the server servers that are out are great in their own way so like i dont complain and ur complaining makes people not wanna play why dont u give servers a chance and let people play them and not hear any bad things?????? hmmmmmmmm

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Dalisu said:
XXXXX Stop complainin about peoples servers lol u must have alot of spare time on ur hands. here is some things to keep u busy kk :)

1. get a girlfriend or boyfriend
2. just play a server and stop complaining its no use.

kk :D i think all the server servers that are out are great in their own way so like i dont complain and ur complaining makes people not wanna play why dont u give servers a chance and let people play them and not hear any bad things?????? hmmmmmmmm

Explain how my posts about this server was complaining? get a grip you sad little pube on my left testii.

If you mind your own bussiness you wouldn't be forcing yourself to start a flame war. What i do is SUGGEST and ACCEPT replies that HELP with the meaning of my post. Now grow up you sad forum monkey.

Also, i have a girlfriend who is pregnant because im a hot piece of ar se - for your own entertainment i added that.

Last edited:

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
stop flaming - the exp is only a little bit down it will take bout 15mins more to get to the lvl.....

may wipe - not sure yet.....

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Im not being petty or anything of the sort, but it does make sense to wipe if your knocking 20k's of mobs and making them harder. It is just like giving the ones before us a free pass to lvl like mad.

joking

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2003
England
I dont care what anybody says server is brilliant yeah it may havea couple of slight problems but they dont stop people from playin. This is only high stat/lvl server iv played and not got bored of.... thanks OoOoOo24

xXYaNoMeXx

joking

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2003
England
sum1 on your server needs ya help forgot id and pass can ya go on ASAP please ? her name Sexy***** in game Atm. thnx

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
i cant seem to get past the login screen, i put in my pass etc and it just does nothing when i click to enter, any help please?