FortressMir2 (Med rate)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
FortressMir2 :: Heroes

Intro:
The server is still under development and this thread is also a working progress.
We are using heroes files (ripman's version) and hopefully should help him find and fix bugs to get his work done quicker.

The server will begin in BETA for a week to see if there is any exploits or major bugs that will ruin gameplay. Hopefully if no wipe is required then the server will go LIVE.
There are no promises when the server will go online however, we are hoping to get a lot done over the christmas holidays. So keep an eye out on this thread.

GameMasters:
Enforcer
iJam

Stats:
Start level: 1
Start gold: 0
Exp: Custom(Med rate)
3 classes to choose from. However, once assassin class is fixed we will be introducing that later ingame.

Server info:
As you start the server you will start off with starter quests. You can also get the help of rex(pet) to guide you till a certain level.
There are currently 5 towns ingame. All towns and caves have been renamed and relocated in these 5 towns. All euro caves are ingame but the caves have been revamped to make it slightly easier to get to the KR. Drops have also been revamped, all euro items and custom added to drops. Gold on this server will be hard to get and worth having. It will be used in a lot of things.

Newbie Guild
You can join the newbieguild when you join the server which will help you on your journey on FortressMir2. Upon joining you will recieve 1.5exp and can communicate with other members in the guild. However, this is an advantage till level 40 and then you can no longer join the guild.

Quests
Quests will be a major part in this server to keep you with things to do and worth doing.
The quests system works the same as a 2.6 server.

Wjw1s.jpg

kvljx.png

S
tarter quest
There will be starter quests and assistant npc located in every town to guide you on your journey on FortressMir2. Providing you with rewards such as good exp and quest items.

Teleport quest
To teleport to a town you must activate the town teleporter in that town.
There are quests outside every cave in every town. You can teleport to these caves using a town teleporter however you must complete the quests to activate it. Quests require you to kill X amount of mobs.

Marriage
This is where it makes marriage more fun. You can get married using an engagement ring baught by the npc. You will recieve marriage quests for you and your partner to earn exp, gold and quest items.

Skill Necklace
There is a quest to get this necklace. Also a training area where you can use your necklace to level your skills.

Sabuk Wall and Fortress Wall
There will be 2 walls in game. One that runs daily and the other every 2-3 days. This should keep it fun with pvps at least every day. Fortress wall will give you some benefits and sabuk wall will give you more benefits such as a cave for guild memebers, there own town, buffs etc.

Murder system

The system on here, if you murder more than 5 people you will turn red and be sent to the penalty area in mordor village. You CAN leave the penalty area and go hunting however, you cannot enter towns or use npc's incase u get shot by a town archer. You can either pay a fee of 1Mil to clear your name or wait for an hour.

There is more that i've missed... this thread is not yet finished.
Keep checking back.

Any further questions, feel free to ask. Open to any suggestions and critism.
Screenshots will be provided as time goes on.

Last edited:

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
I didn't understand the question but I hope this answers it.. The server is currently under development (offline). We hope to see how things go after christmas holidays and put a date on when it will go online. However, it will first go through the BETA stage for a week before it goes live. Upon this, we hope to not encounter any major bugs or exploits otherwise it may require a wipe.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
remove the pk points no one wants to play a none pk server

cosmin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2011
I wanted to ask when i will let go the beta server so I understand: P I hope to give him and quickly opened the server we hope avid lom2 server!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
100% With joedunn on this one you will get a **** user rate sorry to say but for 90% of players of mir its all about pking and making people cry.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
I could always increase the kill rate, so you have to kill more than 5 people to turn red. It's just the penalty area would come in handy and also something to use gold on to remove your PK points.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
You've asked this and I thought you understood lol. Probably after the christmas holidays but ATM it's currently me working on it constantly, I need iJam to come on and help but I think his busy atm.

I'm a little bit :/ not a lot of people are showing interest. I hope as time goes on they will.

Last edited:

Agro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2012
Manchester UK
Seems like a decent server ill give it a go.

You need to sort the pk issue out though 2 kills and your red make it more like 10.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Seems like a decent server ill give it a go.

You need to sort the pk issue out though 2 kills and your red make it more like 10.

That's a better reply.. Okay, 10 seems fair. If anyone agrees or disagrees let me know.

Agro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2012
Manchester UK
That's a better reply.. Okay, 10 seems fair. If anyone agrees or disagrees let me know.

Cool, my thinking was you could turn red quite easily just fighting for a boss with a 2 kill red system, i just pluked 10 out the air that might be abit high i dunno.

---------- Post Merged at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:07 PM ----------

Will you be adding in Heros? IMO they ruin the game turn it into a solo game.

Also what about Skills will they just be the standard ones or do you have others?

Id leave the Sin out as well just have the 3 classes but thats just my personal opinion.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
I'm not 100% sure on heroes just yet. It's open to ideas if people wish they don't want it ingame then i'm happy not to add it. I can always adjust it if people want it to be weaker but atm I havn't played around with it so dunno if that is possible.

The standard skills are ingame aswell as some of the custom ones that heroes have already coded in. I can't add any myself as that requires coding, so depends what Ripman does.

For sin, there is not much I can do atm anyway. It has a few bugs but its not ingame atm so whenever it is fixed and people wish a 4th class then im happy to add it. But I agree with you, im not too keen on a 4th class.

Added some more quests today:
SlGF9.jpg

dfJT2.jpg

C7Fgy.jpg

4QTFd.jpg

---------- Post Merged on 28-12-2012 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-12-2012 at 03:19 PM ----------

Finished the Marriage quests. It follows the the euro mir quest (a bit different thou) using the 2.6 quest system (seen in screenshots). Upon completion you will recieve a couplering and open the rewards list window.. which is a window with a list of rewards that can be retrieved after being together with your partner for X day(s).

---------- Post Merged on 30-12-2012 at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 27-12-2012 at 03:19 PM ----------

Murder system changed a little.

Last edited:

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
It's not an actual 'system' that has been coded in. I just like to call it a system cos it sounded better :p This is all done via OPENBIGDIALOGBOX, flags, namelists etc. Basically requires a good scripter.