## Forum Crisis ##

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
Well LOMCN has hit rock bottom and I have serious doubts about its future, the active members of staff cannot do anything without the help of Admins now, and there impossible to get hold of, unless you play WeOwn -_-.

Every forum now around 75% of all posts turn into a flame war of some kind, there is no organisation and no direction for the mods to follow. Either serious work goes into this forum to get it straight and friendly again otherwise we will leave or seek actions above the admins themselfs.

Quite simple, sort this forum within 5 days otherwise we are GONE, the following mods are in:

Shinoda
Blaminator
Skyline
Newblood
Atomicide
Lionheart
BroKeN

Furthermore, anyone replying to this post with a flame will be banned for 3 days.. no arguments any more people ^_^ (please)

Thanks
Shinoda

Last edited:

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Not that i dotn like EE or nethin, gd guy, Just not right for the forum.
I agree.
/Lionheart

Last edited:

BroKeN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2004
In Miles Left Nostrel
*Signed*
Word Shinoda. Well Put

The current state of this forum is nothing to wat it once was

The feel new systems involving Members should be enplaced.

Well Kick 2 certain individuals from the forum and i feel it can only improve.

BroKeN - LeeCuz - Llama - Piles - Turnipator

Woteva u whanna call me

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
The plan isnt to let the forum die.

We want to finaly be able to put into effect the many plans and ideas which we know WILL revitalize this forum. so far everytime we try admins kill the ideas but this time we will get them to go ahead.

Words will be madw with data tomorow.
if not plan a still goes ahead.

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
research and find good admins

more time should be thought about who is taken into the positions

The staff should now be more strict and apply to the rules which have been set or people disobey and there is general chaos -like atm...
Like any forum there are rules and these rules should be obeyed by EVERYONE there is no exception for any person on this forum...

The rules should be reviewed and released to everyone (i suggest e-maiil) to emphasise the importance.. i also suggest maybe some type of chat aobut the current state of the forums? GET EVERY STAFF MEMBER TO DISCUSS this matter...

This forum i believe cannot just live on mir. This site has to be dynamic..may i suggest a similar type like ragezone i think(it seems to be popular)

For more members we need to advertise to a certain extent..Use the methods which you feel will work best

atm i don't have anything else to say but if you want advice from me contact me at [email protected]

please do not flame me as i am just trying to help...

/sepiroth

Propaganda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 29, 2004
I'm glad that you have decided to do something about it then just sit around and complain all the time.

Keep up the good work! I hope they do something or this will be a magor blow to the private lom community..

Peace
PapaRoach

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
MOre details will be released tomorow but so far many good ideas have been put forward by the team and discussed.

I am virtually 100% confident that any one of our plans never mind them all will boost the community spirit, member amount and overall server players.

We will bring this forum back to the big thing it used to be.

BroKeN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2004
In Miles Left Nostrel
i have heard most of NewBloods ideas and i feel they will bring the overall moral of the community up as a whole.

The current lack of community spirit and unhealthy amount of rivalry is getting to a point that shudnt be happening in a community

80% of all Posts Turn into a Free for all flame war.

hopefully in the upcomming few weeks we shall see a decrease within the forum with implimentation of different activities and reward systems..

LoMCN Means Legend of Mir Community Network

Lets bring the community back

BroKeN - Cba to list rest of names.

william12

So that Means Evilevil Not admin Anymore???
Hope U do Bring Like A Lomcn With no flaming So i dont have to flame people
But if Hate Starts I will Start Back :P

LeoCrasher

Shinoda said:
Well LOMCN has hit rock bottom and I have serious doubts about its future, the active members of staff cannot do anything without the help of Admins now, and there impossible to get hold of, unless you play WeOwn -_-.

Every forum now around 75% of all posts turn into a flame war of some kind, there is no organisation and no direction for the mods to follow. Either serious work goes into this forum to get it straight and friendly again otherwise we will leave or seek actions above the admins themselfs.

Quite simple, sort this forum within 5 days otherwise we are GONE, the following mods are in:

Shinoda
Blaminator
Skyline
Newblood
Atomicide
Lionheart
BroKeN

Furthermore, anyone replying to this post with a flame will be banned for 3 days.. no arguments any more people ^_^ (please)

Thanks
Shinoda

So uz finally cracked the can, I was wondering when this was going to eventually happen, although it is little sooner than I thought.

Nevertheless I see you have posted this in despiration, but organisied despiration - almost mutany like. I think the way you have went about this is very childish and should have been considered a lot more carefully but thats not the point, the point is that a signifficant group of staff are not getting listened too and therefore are finding it difficult to preform their function as a direct result.

I agree that Miles and EvilEvil do not show their presance enough, but Im willing to bet that Mile's modlog is a little bigger than most of yours. However you do raise a valid point that they are never there when you need them - I myself have noticed that Miles is hardly ever on MSN anymore.

You have also got to consider the posiiton Miles is in with EvilEvil over his shoulder on almost everything he decides to do, which complicated matters signifficantly and allows him to shug off at least some of the blame uz are putting on him. Miles was a good moderator before EE 'governed', and I don't see why he should not of became a good admin.

Ive always had a view for LOMCN that I think would work quite well. Make all the mods and admins hidden, and dont physically show them as moderators and admins (jst members). Moderators will have a set of duties laid, as well as admins and you should perform to this function to the best of ur abilities. Now assuming you all keep to your functions well, there is no reason why this wouldn't work.

You lot obviously have a different idea though, and I can only wish you the best of luck on it.

Long post...
\Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.