Foundation 1.4 UP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

deuter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
Predator said:
u just got urself the reputation of being the biggest mir geek, congrats
bigest geek rofl
thats y back in the day when i still played this server i had ttons of pm"s on forum asking me for my cheat program ,including the host of this server ,who offerd all my banned chars back for my program .
u al acted like u dident care ,said stuff on forum ,but most of them were all jelous

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
deuter said:
bigest geek rofl
thats y back in the day when i still played this server i had ttons of pm"s on forum asking me for my cheat program ,including the host of this server ,who offerd all my banned chars back for my program .
u al acted like u dident care ,said stuff on forum ,but most of them were all jelous

ur geekyness rating has rised even more ;) well done

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
DemonicSoldier said:
ur geekyness rating has rised even more ;) well done

tbh i dont see point of cheating! but if u gonna do it, do it in style n thats wat deuter does hes one hell of a good cheater! doesnt make him a geek makes him no wat hes doin

bein honest were all playing online games! or talkin bout them at least! in a whole its classed as pretty geeky! ur jus calling him a geek cuz he is using something clever! even without cheats hes prob a gud player. he jus preffers to use em n grief! up to him at end of day tbh

Last edited:

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
moon said:
tbh i dont see point of cheating! but if u gonna do it, do it in style n thats wat deuter does hes one hell of a good cheater! doesnt make him a geek makes him no wat hes doin

bein honest were all playing online games! or talkin bout them at least! in a whole its classed as pretty geeky! ur jus calling him a geek cuz he is using something clever! even without cheats hes prob a gud player. he jus preffers to use em n grief! up to him at end of day tbh

hes not clever tho is he? he didnt make the cheats.. an doubt he is a good player either, i dont even kno who he is but if he uses cheats then he cant b good player cuz if he was good he wudnt need cheats :P o an deuter if u do think ur a good player ill pvp u on sum server n make u realise ur nothin :)

deuter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
thats y i owned u and emah before
i was alchemist /voodoo/ blizzzard/warlock / hamkachan

i was the player whit the most items in game at the time

the only 2 heaven robes M
the only pro ring
etc etc

i owned them all back in the day

and indeed i was clever i could lvl up my char to 45+ in 1 day but i never cheated on alchemist who was lvl 46+ i cheated on all my other char and transferd all my items to alchemist
i dident care iff they banned my other chars cous i could lvlthem all up eazy anyway

tbh i owned every single 1 when i played foundation and all the old players no it . iff u cant admit it ure just childhish and... a geek rofl

so many pm's i got for my cheats
even the host himself...
say what u want
i owned :d

deuter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
Timbaland said:
but u cheated so none of the items are legit so get a grip and fk off :)

do u really think anybody care"s ?
they all just want the items they dont give a *** iff they r legit or not
everybody just wants it
hey i admit there r still ppl like u who really want to work for there items , but 3/4 of al the ppl dozent care they just want them .
but these r private servers anyway , the rules of getting items is just beying based on what the gm"s inplanted in that particuler server
so u can say getting any items on a private server aint legit , go play the real server and try to get it there.... now thats legit
so it dozent make a diffrence

i m not gonne argue about getting items on a private server (beying legit or not)
acctually its all a fraud

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
deuter said:
do u really think anybody care"s ?
they all just want the items they dont give a *** iff they r legit or not
everybody just wants it
hey i admit there r still ppl like u who really want to work for there items , but 3/4 of al the ppl dozent care they just want them .
but these r private servers anyway , the rules of getting items is just beying based on what the gm"s inplanted in that particuler server
so u can say getting any items on a private server aint legit , go play the real server and try to get it there.... now thats legit
so it dozent make a diffrence

i m not gonne argue about getting items on a private server (beying legit or not)
acctually its all a fraud

you just earned yourself a healthy ban off the forum since lomcn does not permit cheating you have admited it with in 3 posts. congrats:bounce:

deuter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
so what ?
r u out of serious comments that u have to rely on forum moderaters to ban me ?
iff u would look back in some of my other post u could find me telling i cheat in about 100 + post .... i aint scared... ban me so what i make a new account.. big deal
at least i aint so childish like the most of u saying i never cheated before blablabla
pathetic

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
DigitalDoom said:
lol u lot fighting over cheats get over it it was ages ago
n server aint coming bk up so y post well i no larry aint gonna host as we all just started ghost recon n ut

/Mace

if host messages me ill host it.

moon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2004
DERRRBYSHIRE
Predator said:
if host messages me ill host it.

but were there be any changes in u hosting it? as server got used to spria? if not sounds good cuz tbh im wasted n im truly addicted to this server i check posts way too much

Predator

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2005
moon said:
but were there be any changes in u hosting it? as server got used to spria? if not sounds good cuz tbh im wasted n im truly addicted to this server i check posts way too much

ye i no sum gd mir peeps so i shud b able to get peeps to work on the server, although i have college all day so i wont be able to help much, ill employ other people to keep the server running etc (of course at skylines request that i am allowed to)

toast

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2004
Derbyshire
tbf i can't be arsed with p servers anymore lol, Will play my m8s if he hosts it because i've been on that and it's good. But 1.4 servers are dead tbf lol

Lets try and get foundation to 1000 posts tho without spamming)

If skyline lets you host just put up as it is lol