Foundation 1.4

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Foundation

sock.php

IMPORTANT
Theres has beena reset. Play if you like, or dont.

Its here for fun, its here for free.

24/7
High exp. rares are rare.

Semi rares like Drings, Plat, ruby, gaxe, serp staff spell brace kbrace ssb ec t ect can drop of normal mobs.

rares like maces dss para bosses only.

Harvest hens/deer and sell meat to shop.

Gms: Skyline, Plague

Last edited:

timo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
its fun but the caracture reset killed it for me

craigy05

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2005
Essex
can u guys tell me wot this server is like and wot specs host has got thanks

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Good server, steady leveling... drops ok. Only thing i would say is more boss mobs. :devil:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Blams patches. Check the Foundation sub forum lower down LOMCN.

Foundation cris as always ^__^

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
no point playing this serva its corrupt....

first me n rose started to kill black and white outa sz then they cheat n gm was der he didnt do owt then gm started to kill my pets

Britney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
BleH said:
no point playing this serva its corrupt....

first me n rose started to kill black and white outa sz then they cheat n gm was der he didnt do owt then gm started to kill my pets
I noticed this also. Earlier today i was fighting White in BW, first he ran through me but i thought it was just the bug... until he ran through me and then through a Deer. :crazy1:

Only way he may be able to do that is if i repulsed him first, but at the time he was a lower lvl than me. :wierds:

3g123

Wtf U Mean U Are Takeing It Down ¬_¬ I Have Been On There All Night To Get To Level 36 On A Tao And Now Your ****ing Takeing It Down Put The Server Back Up Because I Aint Leveled For **** All Tbh And I Dont Think Any 1 Else Has
And Tbh Shut Up About Gm Crrouption Its Lame U Hear It On Every Server And I Am Sure Ppl Are Getting Bord With It.
If You Think Server Is Crroupt Then Go Look For A New Server And Stop Pissing Every 1 Off About This Server Ok Good Now Tbh With Ya

Deal With It!!!!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
3g123 said:
Wtf U Mean U Are Takeing It Down ¬_¬ I Have Been On There All Night To Get To Level 36 On A Tao And Now Your ****ing Takeing It Down Put The Server Back Up Because I Aint Leveled For **** All Tbh And I Dont Think Any 1 Else Has
And Tbh Shut Up About Gm Crrouption Its Lame U Hear It On Every Server And I Am Sure Ppl Are Getting Bord With It.
If You Think Server Is Crroupt Then Go Look For A New Server And Stop Pissing Every 1 Off About This Server Ok Good Now Tbh With Ya

Deal With It!!!!
Shut up please.

WHite and Black were banned - end of server staying up.