Foundation files

smoochy boys on tour

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Im willing to pass on the foundation files.

Either WITH or WITHOUT the char db's.

I dont have the very latest files, I would need to get them from Karnage, but all thats different with his and mine is the char dbs.

Now if you want to take these files, put server up, modify them, then post here, and i will chose person i see best suited.

rage3dmix

if your going to give the char DB's or not, your going to give if asked you may as well just keep them in the file. They can be removed if whoever gets them want to. Basicaly may be a risk to alot of people out there who search through ID's and Passwords that some might use on other servers also.

No big deal tho, "only" LoM lol

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Skyline said:
Im willing to pass on the foundation files.

Either WITH or WITHOUT the char db's.

I dont have the very latest files, I would need to get them from Karnage, but all thats different with his and mine is the char dbs.

Now if you want to take these files, put server up, modify them, then post here, and i will chose person i see best suited.

how come? why are you not carry`ing on with the server yourself? i dont think you will find anyone on lomcn thats decent enough for the job that includes no corruption decent host ect ect any ways just wondering why you have came to this choice

thank you.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
My choice is because i have had a few people asking me to bring it back, but as i dont have much time, and when i do o play Euro mir, i decided i would give the files to someone else, to keep every one else happy.

I may not give the DB's out, depends who wants the files.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Skyline said:
My choice is because i have had a few people asking me to bring it back, but as i dont have much time, and when i do o play Euro mir, i decided i would give the files to someone else, to keep every one else happy.

I may not give the DB's out, depends who wants the files.

thanks for your reply there is probly a large amount of peaple who want to giv it a try to run the server but may fail or may corrupt the server and then give it a bad name do you think its worth it as Foundation 1.4 in my point of view has a good reputation and was a good server it wouldnt be good to see it all fall apart i know your not goin to give the files to any one that doesnt fit the needs but i dont think you would find that person. here`s what i would do gather a group of peaple that have aplied to run the server ect pick out the trusted ones you think could fit the needs and then make a poll taking in peaples opinions.

rage3dmix

well i might reconsider depending on what every ones thaughts were (Strictly), RAGE server or yours. Which doubtedly there'd b no 1 to vote. I never go by my own choice on host

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
rage3dmix said:
well i might reconsider depending on what every ones thaughts were (Strictly), RAGE server or yours. Which doubtedly there'd b no 1 to vote. I never go by my own choice on host

well that was a waste of time the cominty of foundation 1.4 was small but friendly and happy i dont personally think peaple tested the server out good enough to know how good it was. so peaple will (strickly) want rage server rather than Foundation 1.4 as the cominty was larger.

Spria

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
:/ u need a good host this time if ur getting another sky

ps.
and i stopped hosting cause i was waiting for my 2mb conn since my 512kb was lame at the time >_>, but then when i got it sky already had a new host :(

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Spria u was a **** host ne way and u and skyline were both corrupt.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Cabbage said:
Yup sure was. My char was bestest char ingame... if you dont include the other 10 people above me... eh.

Any ways had a little intrest from people, I will announce my descision in next few days/a week, if your intrested PM me or post here.

Spria

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2004
Cabbage said:

and u are?...

are u just annoyed cause i banned ?

Cabbage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2006
Yes, u did ban me and u still aint cum up with a reason for it.. at least make 1 up.

Valvoline

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 14, 2006
I personally think Foundation is gone, its been up and down more times then, well.. Something that goes up and down alot... like a yoyo, ya that'll do.

I suggest just making a whole new server...